[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For the Video Gamers out there

Big Country

Thats it! Thanks that was eating me up. Real quick to beat but the vs mode was a blast with my buddy.

Yep, I liked that game a lot. Pretty innovative stuff in it. Why dont they make cool western games, or am I missing something?

They're not really making new games for the original xbox. There's a few, but not many. They're not making the old xbox anymore.

Go buy some used games from the nerdy cashier at a video game store. The games will be new to you! :D

that's all I'll buy and only when they have a buy 2 get 1 free sale.

i would have to say god of war or god of war II. there's a lot of button-mashing, but the puzzles are really inventive, so it's not just a beat-em-up type game. i rarely play adventure games all the way through, but i was addicted to both of these and finished them both. they're perfect for playing an hour or two at a time.

i haven't played many PS2 sports games in a while, but the NBA Street series was always pretty good, and i'm not even a big fan of the nba. it's more arcade-style playground hoops. i think the last one for the PS2 was NBA Street V3. you should also check out Fight Night Round 3 -- i played the Xbox 360 version, which was great. the PS2 version should be pretty similar.

and i know you said no shooting games, but Resident Evil 4 was a great game. it's slower-paced, so you're not just running and gunning.

Then you can help me in a place that I am stuch in God Of War 2:

Room where there are spikes all over the flor which go down when I pull a lever. There is also a time stopping crystal in the room. Also, there is a turn crank which I don't have enough time to turn. I have no clue what I am supposed to do as I have tried everything. It's in a room where there is a vessel which dips down into the lava in another room. Is that enough info? It's been a while since I've played because I got a bit too frustrated.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Then you can help me in a place that I am stuch in God Of War 2:

Room where there are spikes all over the flor which go down when I pull a lever. There is also a time stopping crystal in the room. I have no clue what I am supposed to do as I have tried everything. It's in a room where there is a vessel which dips down into the lava in another room. Is that enough info? It's been a while since I've played because I got a bit too frustrated.

i remember that room because i got stuck there, too. if i remember correctly, there's one of those guys with the flailing blade things in that room, too, right? kill that guy first, obviously (i think it's fairly easy if you keep slowing down time). when he's dead, pull the lever to make the spikes go down, then slow time. run over to the horizontal lever at the top part of the room. when you start to push that lever, time will go back to normal. that lever cranks up a gate on the right side of the room. you only have to make one full revolution of that lever, i think -- you don't have to raise the gate all the way up. after one full revolution, slow time again, then sprint over to the right side where the gate is falling. you should make it. i remember having to jump right at the end so you glide right under the gate while avoiding the spikes. is that the part you're talking about?

i remember that room because i got stuck there, too. if i remember correctly, there's one of those guys with the flailing blade things in that room, too, right? kill that guy first, obviously (i think it's fairly easy if you keep slowing down time). when he's dead, pull the lever to make the spikes go down, then slow time. run over to the horizontal lever at the top part of the room. when you start to push that lever, time will go back to normal. that lever cranks up a gate on the right side of the room. you only have to make one full revolution of that lever, i think -- you don't have to raise the gate all the way up. after one full revolution, slow time again, then sprint over to the right side where the gate is falling. you should make it. i remember having to jump right at the end so you glide right under the gate while avoiding the spikes. is that the part you're talking about?

I think it may be... I'll have to get back to it if/when I have a chance. Thanks!

Edited by TDFFFreak

Can you pause and save mid round/tournament? With young kids, sometimes when I think I have free time suddenly becomes calm crying baby time.

You can certainly save after each 18-hole round. You can also save after "challenges," which usually take about five minutes.

Methinks TW is designed mostly for guys who have better things to do with their time. Like, raise kids and stuff.