[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Mock Draft

DMD

We will have an official IDP Mock probably starting on Thursday, July 5th and I wanted to give you all a heads up on it so you can partcipate if you want. What you will need to do is to draft your team and then afterwards give me a paragraph on how well you believe your draft/strategy went.

More in the future but this is just a heads up for anyone interested.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have an official IDP Mock probably starting on Thursday, July 5th and I wanted to give you all a heads up on it so you can partcipate if you want. What you will need to do is to draft your team and then afterwards give me a paragraph on how well you believe your draft/strategy went.

More in the future but this is just a heads up for anyone interested.

I am off work that whole week so I will stay tuned and try to participate in this one!

would love to commit but that is a hugh week for us during the height of tourist season...if you need 1 last person then you can count me and and there is an outside possibility I could still do it just hard to commit at this time

Just talked to DMD, Ive set up MFL to use for this slow draft Mock. Please pick a draft position and the password is huddle. Change the password once you select a franchise. FCFS, but please be able to commit the time, if you sign up. Also a writeup (paragraph on how well you believe your draft/strategy went), is required if you draft, as, DMD stated above, so please dont signup if you cant commit to this as well.

Homepage:

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/79021

Rules for Scoring

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2007/o...ns?L=79021&O=09

Roster size is 25, with 16 starters per week, 8 on offense and 8 on defense.

Starters

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 Flex RB/WR

1 TE

1 K

2 DL

3 LB

3 DB

Lets keep the draft simple.

Draft 1 more per slot above for total roster

Example

2 QBs

3 RBs

3 WRs

2 Flex - (1 RB and 1 Wr here to give you 4 total at each position. )

2 TE

2 K

3 DL

4 LB

4 DB

Take the franchise # of the draft position you want. The draft is now setup that Franchise 1 picks 1, thru 12 picks 12th

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I knew you didn't have the huevos to be in my division...

:D

actually didnt even look....i wanted to draft #2 but it was taken and I have never drafted 1st(outside of WCOFF(huddles heroes) so I figured why not...and why would I want to be in your division...it would be much more satisfying kicking your can in the Super Bowl :D

I knew you didn't have the huevos to be in my division...

:D

And I noticed you ran from mine. LOL

Maybe we should play this out for some scratch, with all this talk. $25 per person, 1st and 2nd in the money, 75%/25% after MFL dues are paid. :D

Maybe we should play this out for some scratch, with all this talk. $25 per person, 1st and 2nd in the money, 75%/25% after MFL dues are paid. :D

I'm willing, but I'd understand with this being advertised as a mock if people weren't. If everyone else is in, let's do it!

You guys want to do it as an all-play league if we decide to go with it? Might be fun in this kind of format and we could have a 16 week season.

I'm willing, but I'd understand with this being advertised as a mock if people weren't. If everyone else is in, let's do it!

You guys want to do it as an all-play league if we decide to go with it? Might be fun in this kind of format and we could have a 16 week season.

Im game.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

as i told sarge via IM i plan to use a draft strategy that I have never used before but I would still be game under certain conditions...it has to be a league that doesnt have trades and minimal roster(ww) moves...my plate is just to full to take on another full blown league...fwiw i think all play would work out great

as i told sarge via IM i plan to use a draft strategy that I have never used before but I would still be game under certain conditions...it has to be a league that doesnt have trades and minimal roster(ww) moves...my plate is just to full to take on another full blown league...fwiw i think all play would work out great

absolutely.... No trades. Only 10 picks ups the whole yr. Similar to the IDP Handbook Mock league of the last few yrs past, that this mock is replacing.