Sign in to follow this  
DMD

IDP Mock Draft

And I noticed you ran from mine. LOL

Maybe we should play this out for some scratch, with all this talk. $25 per person, 1st and 2nd in the money, 75%/25% after MFL dues are paid. :D

Whatever happened to this idea?

Whatever happened to this idea?

I was wondering the same thing this morning.

If all 12 are in on the idea of turning this into a no trade, all play league, 10 limit moves, league. Lets do it.

If all 12 are in on the idea of turning this into a no trade, all play league, 10 limit moves, league. Lets do it.

Sure. Can we get the rest of the people to agree? It's worked out well for the last couple of years. Doesn't take a lot of time, but can pay out nicely.

Sure I'll do it, too.

Everyone keep in mind the draft requirements. We all have the same number of players per position on our roster.

2 QBs

3 RBs

3 WRs

2 Flex - (1 RB and 1 Wr here to give you 4 total at each position. )

2 TE

2 K

3 DL

4 LB

4 DB

= 25 rounds

Those in the play it out

Bronco

Sarge

Keg

Swiss

Darin

Tbimm

Urlacher

Boat

Bush

3WZ

Zooty

Big John

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

What fun is this?

Is this going to be head to head or total points?

If H2H, how many make play-offs, what week does it start?

Is this going to be head to head or total points?

If H2H, how many make play-offs, what week does it start?

Its a total play league. meaning you play against 11 opponents each week.

What fun is this?

I realize you need all the help you can get, but this is the same concept this Mock league has been the last 3 yrs, and its low maintenance, and it isnt changing.

I realize you need all the help you can get, but this is the same concept this Mock league has been the last 3 yrs, and its low maintenance, and it isnt changing.

My first go 'round here. Simmer down Hitler.

Its a total play league. meaning you play against 11 opponents each week.

so that would be for all 17 weeks and best won-loss record wins?

so that would be for all 17 weeks and best won-loss record wins?

We stop at 16 weeks. Too many players are sitting week 17.

My first go 'round here. Simmer down Hitler.

Ah, the trash talking is showing great promise already.

What are we each kicking in? $25? Where do we send it?

Will this mock be analyzed and posted on the main page? I've been lokimg for it since it ended, but haven't seen it yet.

Will this mock be analyzed and posted on the main page? I've been lokimg for it since it ended, but haven't seen it yet.

Yes. It is different than most though. Since DMD doesnt do a ton of IDP stuff it was required by all participating to sum up their draft plan and write a paragraph explaining how they felt it worked out for them. Ten of those write ups have been posted in a pinned thread in this forum.It is my understanding that those will be transfered to the home page as soon as the last 2 are entered.

I am having a very hard time with this. When talked into participating, I thought this was a practice session and I purposely took what I thought was the worst slot to see how I would handle it. I took some chances that I would not have taken is light of an actual draft because of this.

Some of you may have noticed that I only tried to evaluate my draft a couple of times in the past, and those did not turn out too well. So I am having a very hard time trying to do a writeup. :D

I am having a very hard time with this. When talked into participating, I thought this was a practice session and I purposely took what I thought was the worst slot to see how I would handle it. I took some chances that I would not have taken is light of an actual draft because of this.

Some of you may have noticed that I only tried to evaluate my draft a couple of times in the past, and those did not turn out too well. So I am having a very hard time trying to do a writeup. :D

PM me a couple of ideas you had, and Ill do the write up for you.