[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Mock Draft

DMD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone keep in mind the draft requirements. We all have the same number of players per position on our roster.

2 QBs

3 RBs

3 WRs

2 Flex - (1 RB and 1 Wr here to give you 4 total at each position. )

2 TE

2 K

3 DL

4 LB

4 DB

= 25 rounds

If all 12 are in on the idea of turning this into a no trade, all play league, 10 limit moves, league. Lets do it.

Is this going to be head to head or total points?

If H2H, how many make play-offs, what week does it start?

I realize you need all the help you can get, but this is the same concept this Mock league has been the last 3 yrs, and its low maintenance, and it isnt changing.

My first go 'round here. Simmer down Hitler.

Ah, the trash talking is showing great promise already.

What are we each kicking in? $25? Where do we send it?

Will this mock be analyzed and posted on the main page? I've been lokimg for it since it ended, but haven't seen it yet.

Yes. It is different than most though. Since DMD doesnt do a ton of IDP stuff it was required by all participating to sum up their draft plan and write a paragraph explaining how they felt it worked out for them. Ten of those write ups have been posted in a pinned thread in this forum.It is my understanding that those will be transfered to the home page as soon as the last 2 are entered.

I am having a very hard time with this. When talked into participating, I thought this was a practice session and I purposely took what I thought was the worst slot to see how I would handle it. I took some chances that I would not have taken is light of an actual draft because of this.

Some of you may have noticed that I only tried to evaluate my draft a couple of times in the past, and those did not turn out too well. So I am having a very hard time trying to do a writeup. :D

I am having a very hard time with this. When talked into participating, I thought this was a practice session and I purposely took what I thought was the worst slot to see how I would handle it. I took some chances that I would not have taken is light of an actual draft because of this.

Some of you may have noticed that I only tried to evaluate my draft a couple of times in the past, and those did not turn out too well. So I am having a very hard time trying to do a writeup. :D

PM me a couple of ideas you had, and Ill do the write up for you.