Sign in to follow this  
jaxfactor

What's in a Name?

People don't know what acid is in my hometown and by the reference, you are assuming that I am older than I really am.

Honestly, the story I was told is that they stole the name for a guy off off a TV show; General Hospital I believe.

Found the link; http://tvmegasite.net/day/gh/characters/tristan.shtml

Being named after a Knight of the Round Table would be a better story. Just to be clear, you don't have any brothers named Gawain or Lancelot, do you?

TJ or T-Ford alot.

So have you got that back problem all worked out? I used to love watching you when you played for the horns.

Being named after a Knight of the Round Table would be a better story. Just to be clear, you don't have any brothers named Gawain or Lancelot, do you?

Would be a cool story, but would be untrue. Oddly enough, when I play poker online, my name is tford or tjford or some variate otherwise, I get alot of people asking me if I am TJ Ford of the Toronto Raptors when I say I am from Canada.

I originally went by my first name, until this crazy ass thread about some Hugh trade popped up and BAM! I was Hugh, then Shakaka, then added my middle initial and last name to get my present Huddler name :D

First name is Tryston. The weird spelling gets it butchered all the time so I go by TJ or T-Ford alot.

you named after the chicken?

I originally went by my first name, until this crazy ass thread about some Hugh trade popped up and BAM! I was Hugh, then Shakaka, then added my middle initial and last name to get my present Huddler name :D

Jim

And some others, like one for your dog.

Hugh Dick.

OK, Joe

Epplesnort

aka Brad