[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

a tree fell down in woods , i was around, i heard it

isleseeya

Not sure how many huddlers have seen this first hand but I was outside having my coffee today ..heard a massive rumble ( first I thought a bad car accident ) behind my house ..look over to the wooded area about 500 yards behind my house and this hugh ( very large in case filter still not working right ) tree comes crashing down ....very impressive sight ...thankfully not near my house

Not sure how many huddlers have seen this first hand but I was outside having my coffee today ..heard a massive rumble ( first I thought a bad car accident ) behind my house ..look over to the wooded area about 500 yards behind my house and this hugh ( very large in case filter still not working right ) tree comes crashing down ....very impressive sight ...thankfully not near my house

Happened in my back yard. Thankfully, it fell away from the house and not towards it. I would have been explaining to the insurance company why I'm making a claim on a 2 day old kitchen remodel.

This spring I was turkey hungting with a buddy and about 50 yards away this hugh tree fell down right in front of us. Pretty cool actually, except it fell in my dads field where he had to plant crops.

This spring I was turkey hungting with a buddy and about 50 yards away this hugh tree fell down right in front of us. Pretty cool actually, except it fell in my dads field where he had to plant crops.

So you get to hunt on your pop's property? Cool - he must have a big spread. Maybe someday you'll get lucky and spot some bubblin crude - oil that is, Texas Tea....

A big 6-foot limb cracked and fell off one of my white oaks back in the woods last weekend while the neighbors and I were outside talking. Sounded like a plane crash. Very cool...as long as it falls away from the house!

Two weeks ago I'm on my way to play golf after a hugh wind-storm rolled through and called the boss to see if the house was ok since she just came home from work.

She's telling me everything is fine while walking through our yard, then all of a sudden she sceams "Holy S*it!!" A giant limb fell from one of the many Oak trees in our yard, missing her by about 10ft! It fell from about 30 ft up and was so big I had to cut it up to move it. This was a couple hours after the storm moved through so that thing must have been just hanging on by a thread :D

In 11 years, we've had two hugh Oaks and a large maple get blown over, all missing the house and deck by 15-20ft.

:knocksonwood:

Edited by Cunning Linguist

So you get to hunt on your pop's property? Cool - he must have a big spread. Maybe someday you'll get lucky and spot some bubblin crude - oil that is, Texas Tea....

500 acres, someday it will be all mine :D

Well, that question has now been put to rest.

Next question: which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The egg.

A chicken needed to come from a similar creature, meaning from one that also laid eggs, so the chicken hatched from that egg, meaning the egg came first.

The egg.

A chicken needed to come from a similar creature, meaning from one that also laid eggs, so the chicken hatched from that egg, meaning the egg came first.

Okay.

Who's more right (not on the political scale, who is correct): H8, Spain, AtomicCEO or Wiegie?

Edited by TDFFFreak

I think you posted once there were farm ponds on there. I think I replied how great it would be to fish 'em someday. Maybe meet you out there for a couple of beers.

Still waiting on the invite. :D:tup:

Damn it. I forgot the invite to turkey hunt, too. Maybe all three of us could get together and drink beer enjoy nature on those 500 acres of God's country. :D

Happened in my back yard. Thankfully, it fell away from the house and not towards it. I would have been explaining to the insurance company why I'm making a claim on a 2 day old kitchen remodel.

In which case your answer to their question should be "Well, see, I have homeowner's ins because I want to be protected in case something happens to my 2-day old kitchen remodel. You didn't have any problem taking the money when I bought the policy, you f*cking leeches."

Okay.

Who's more right (not on the political scale, who is correct): H8, Spain, AtomicCEO or Wiegie?

I'd have to say wiegie, because the other 3 are mere ass clowns.