[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How long do you stay in the bathroom?

peepinmofo

My girl tells me I camp out in the bathroom when Im droppin the kids off at the pool. However, I have a few different magazines I read, so most of the time I am just reading with my pants down.

Im in there a good 20 minutes at least usually. Is that too long, or is that average?

Do any of you just do your business and then just get out in a matter of a few minutes?

:D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl tells me I camp out in the bathroom when Im droppin the kids off at the pool. However, I have a few different magazines I read, so most of the time I am just reading with my pants down.

Im in there a good 20 minutes at least usually. Is that too long, or is that average?

Do any of you just do your business and then just get out in a matter of a few minutes?

:D

In and out. No reading material except the bottle of Dr.Bronners soap (one crazy soap maker, anyone seen this stuff?). Great bathroom reading

usually spend 10 minutes or so. also need something to read, even if its directions on the back of cough syrup.

hahahahahaha

I thought I was the only one who would grab ANYTHING with a label and read it if there were no magazines.

Wow, guess it is just human nature... haha

hahahahahaha

I thought I was the only one who would grab ANYTHING with a label and read it if there were no magazines.

Wow, guess it is just human nature... haha

:D same here...anything within reach.

My CardPlayer and Sports Illustrated magazines are always standing ready to serve whenever called in the bathroom.

Really depends on the article on how long I stay in. CardPlayer tends to have shorter stories while SI is long-winded. Depends on if I had the onion rings that day or not.

Depends upon whether the football magazines are out and/or whether it is football season/college basketball season and/or whether the sports section has been read or not.

There's nothing wrong with catching up on some reading on the throne, as long as courtesy flushing is observed and no one else is waiting.

If she'd let me, i'd have a small flatscreen TV in there. :D

I eat a lot of cheese.

Asked when I was building last year. No go. :D

Did get it in the garage. Life is all about the trade-offs.

I try to keep it to 20 minutes, so I can minimize the scorn and indignation of my co-workers. Left to my own devices, I might stay an hour. 3 teenagers at home and a wife that thinks marriage means constant companionship. Needless to say, the only time I can knock off a few pages of the latest Frederic Forsyth or Daniel Silva novel is in the crapper.

Asked when I was building last year. No go. :D

Did get it in the garage. Life is all about the trade-offs.

had one in the mi house....i was able to get the go ahead from the ceo because the throne was by the jacuzzi tub. so she could watch it while in the tub.

Gotta have something to read, just like others even if it the back of a shampoo bottle.

On the time thing, I have to limit myself (15 minutes), or my legs fall asleep, and I can't walk afterward.

I try to keep it to 20 minutes, so I can minimize the scorn and indignation of my co-workers. Left to my own devices, I might stay an hour. 3 teenagers at home and a wife that thinks marriage means constant companionship. Needless to say, the only time I can knock off a few pages of the latest Frederic Forsyth or Daniel Silva novel is in the crapper.

At work is a different story. Im in and out as fast as possible. The worst is when you let a stinker and then as you wash your hands (you all DO wash your hands I hope...) someone walks in and gives you the look of "you stinky son of a motherless goat..."

Thats my "thinking chair"...my best thoughts are conjured on the thinking chair...

if I need to study something, that's where I go..

Someone once told me that Nietzche came to the conclusion that God is dead on the toilet. . . .

Since I have issues I can spend anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours in there. :D

When the wife and I first bought our house we had a game boy in the downstairs bathroom with tetris and in the upstairs bathroom [mine]I hooked up a PS to an old TV and would play mortal kombat, tetris, whatever.

Not anymore though.

Just reading material or a GB.

Someone once told me that Nietzche came to the conclusion that God is dead on the toilet. . . .

the sad thing is...he probably forgot how he came to that conclusion when he got up...

I always forget how I came to my conclusion, but know that I must stick with it..