[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tennessee surveying gone wrong!

polksalet

"You may want to be careful if you do any divorce surveys! I don't know if you've heard, we were surveying a 242 ac farm near Santa Fe and about 2:30 pm a couple of days ago, the "husband" drove up and destroyed our base unit. $18,130 in damages. We usually have someone around the unit if near a road, but this one was in a, what we thought, safe area down from the house far from the road. The wife (our client) never told us about the husband. He is

in jail now!"

GIT ER DONE!!!

Hopefully that is not the equipment you were going to purchase for your new business.

Lol no, mine is a few hundred bucks. It is amazing how much this stuff costs now. Because of this people just go out and destroy it all the time and then get sent bills in the tens of thousands of dollars to replace it.

I have destroyed plenty of property and I never once really thought about stopping to think about what it costs. I think people destroy it cause they don't think they'll get caught.

You could be right Jinn, but I have found when someone knows the value is enough to get them into a 10 year game of elasticolon they are less likely to act out.