Sign in to follow this  
ROYALWITCHEESE

DJack and RegBrown for AJohnson and picks?

I've been offering DJack or Brown with a 2nd round rook pick for Andre Johnson. The owner countered with Jackson AND Brown for Johnson, the 2.03 and a 2008 1st. What do you guys think about this trade? 1pt/10yards and TDs are 6 no PPR. Here is my roster as of now:

12 Team Dynasty (QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, K, D)

QB-Brady, Young

RB-Maroney, Edge, ADPeterson, Houston, Arrington, Lundy, GJones, Perry

WR-Roy Williams, Randy, RBrown, DJack, Bennett, BJones, Gabriel, Bradley, Rogers

TE-Cooley

K-Gould, JBrown

Def-Mia, Pit

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

If your getting Johnson and the 2 draft picks, I think you have to go for it. It still leaves you with 3 starting wr's and you may be able to parlay those picks into something better. Johnson is better than either one of the wr's in the trade and your getting 2 draft picks for the the other. It all depends on if your a veteran type of guy or you like to take chances on rookies. With the extra picks it increases your odds of getting a good one.

i would take the counter. djax is old and way too much of a risk. brown is poised for a nice year, but aj is just as talented and you can keep him for the long haul. on top of that, you get the picks. i would go for it.

I see no reason not to take this. Trading excess for success. Damn, I should be in marketing! :D

I like your end of the deal a lot. Trade depth for a stud & draft picks. Starting Roy Williams, Moss, & A Johnson is formidable.

I'd take it before he has a chance to think too much about it.