[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

US behind in Internet speed

skylive5

According to this story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20070626/...oEKNerp0x4jtBAF

We seem to be lagging behind in downloading speed. Not to mention overall speed in general.

=======================

So with that in mind..... and after a good bit of time searching here for the darn thing.... does anyone have the link that rr had here for checking your modem d/l and u/l speed? Want to check mine out as I had my original cable modem (1999) replaced last week with a newer, faster, and smaller, cable modem. (Though I must say I haven't noticed any difference in speed.)

According to this story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20070626/...oEKNerp0x4jtBAF

We seem to be lagging behind in downloading speed. Not to mention overall speed in general.

=======================

So with that in mind..... and after a good bit of time searching here for the darn thing.... does anyone have the link that rr had here for checking your modem d/l and u/l speed? Want to check mine out as I had my original cable modem (1999) replaced last week with a newer, faster, and smaller, cable modem. (Though I must say I haven't noticed any difference in speed.)

I was going to read the story, but it took too long to download. . .

ZING!! :D