[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

P'Zone

SheikYerbuti

I just saw that Pizza Hut is bringing this thing back (by popular demand??). I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 225, but I gotta say, if I ate one of those things I'd probably die. Am I the only one who's revolted by the commercial for this thing??

:D

I just saw that Pizza Hut is bringing this thing back (by popular demand??). I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 225, but I gotta say, if I ate one of those things I'd probably die. Am I the only one who's revolted by the commercial for this thing??

I thought your ethnicity was Jewish, but with the way you are acting so revolted about the thought of eating the P-Zone, it seems like you might be black. :D

Edited by wiegie

I thought your ethnicity was Jewish, but with the way are acting so revolted about the thought of eating the P-Zone, it seems like you might be black. :D

I looooooves me some hummantashen!!

They are bringing in the business!

I've had 2-3 per week for the past couple weeks. Tried one last night with buffalo chicken though ... not so good.

They are bringing in the business!

I've had 2-3 per week for the past couple weeks. Tried one last night with buffalo chicken though ... not so good.

Do you eat the whole thing yourself? What do you weigh? How do you feel after eating one??? Does Kryptonite work on you???

Do you eat the whole thing yourself? What do you weigh? How do you feel after eating one??? Does Kryptonite work on you???

I eat it myself. I'm 6'3, 180 lbs. I work out (mostly run) 3-5 days per week.

When I'm done I usually feel like I need a napkin to wipe my face, they can be a little messy.

I'm also 6', 225 and I slammed one down today for lunch without much issue. They're dee-licious. :D

The one thing I hate about living out in the sticks is that the pizza delivery guys don't come out here.

You should sue them for discrimination like those guys in the ghetto did who said pizza hut was racist because their drivers refused to go into the most violent housing project in the city of Oakland.