[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do ya mix

nuke'em ttg

I pick out the usual size glass.......add ice....tip the Rum bottle and do a 10 count......then add Coke........If i change anything in that order it sucks......... :D ........like when I get a free pop with a full tank of gas and i only fill it to where i think it should be and reach down for my trusty plastic travel 5th in the truck and top it off....... :D

A godo friend of mine used to have a 35-40 minute commute home form work. Many times he would get off late at about 11pm. He would purchase a two lite of coke and a liter of Jack Daniels. Drink half the bottle of Coke on the drive home to make sure you got there awake. Pour liter of jack into two liter bottle of coke. Enjoy Jack and Coke for rest of the night.

His name is Sam, and that combination has hence forth been known as a Sammy Cocktail.

Kids... Kids... Kids!!!

Shot Glass : Fill with Jim Beam

Miller Lite Bottle...

Well, at least back when I drank. :D

A godo friend of mine used to have a 35-40 minute commute home form work. Many times he would get off late at about 11pm. He would purchase a two lite of coke and a liter of Jack Daniels. Drink half the bottle of Coke on the drive home to make sure you got there awake. Pour liter of jack into two liter bottle of coke. Enjoy Jack and Coke for rest of the night.

His name is Sam, and that combination has hence forth been known as a Sammy Cocktail.

My friends and I used to have a similar routine with a bottle of grapefruit juice and vodka. Before we went into a dance or concert, or some other function that young derelicts get plowed before going into, we'd buy one of each, drink a bit out of the juice bottle and top off with vodka. Drink some more and continue to top off with vodka. The further you go along, the stronger it gets, but the drunker you get so you really can't tell. Eventually, it's likely about 2/3 vodka.

Fill 16 oz pint glass with ice; fill halfway with tequila; fill another 1/4 with Triple Sec; fill other 3/8 with sour, top off with lime juice, and a squeeze of lime. Pour into shaker, give 'er hell for 5 seconds, rub lime along top of glass and salt.

Pour and enjoy.

Fill 16 oz pint glass with ice; fill halfway with tequila; fill another 1/4 with Triple Sec; fill other 3/8 with sour, top off with lime juice, and a squeeze of lime. Pour into shaker, give 'er hell for 5 seconds, rub lime along top of glass and salt.

Pour and enjoy.

1/2 + 1/4 + 3/8 = big ole mess + add lime juice + even bigger mess

It's Offical........I'm a Wuss :D

It's been official for quite some time now, I'm glad you caught up to the rest of us.