[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Inspired by a thread in league forum

tbimm

Just curious? It seems to me that only the most rabid NFL fans hang out on a fantasy football message board in the middle of June. So lets have it who has never been to a game and why for that matter?

I had two tickets to a Titans game and like a jerk I left them on the front seat of my rental car while I went shopping at the mall.

Some jerk breaks in and leaves two more tickets. :D:D

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

don't know but I bet I been to the most... :D

how many?

edit: Did some quick calcultating, and I've been to over 130 NFL games. All involving the Colts of course.

Edited by CaptainHook

don't know but I bet I been to the most... :D

I've been an Eagles season-ticket holder since 1983, and missed just one home game through 1993:

11 season x 8 games = 88 -1 = 87

Moved to St. Louis in 1994, and moved back in early 1998, so I missed those four seasons (though the tickets stayed in our family)

Since then , with kids in the picture and such, I am guessing I have averaged 5-6 games a year:

9 x 5 = 45; 9 x 6=54

I have also seen the Eagles play @ St. Louis twice, a Washington 4 times, @ NY, @ Indy, & @ Atalnta. 9 more games.

So in total, I've been to approximately: 87+ 45/54 + 9 = 141-150, not including playoffs (perhaps another dozen?)

Gotta be near the top of the heap!

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

I've been on the Giants' season ticket waiting list for over 10 years. In that time I think I've moved up about 30,000 spots. So, any decade now I'll be going to every home game at the Meadowlands.

Until then, I have to drive to my folks in Jacksonville, FL and see the Jags play for my fix. . . apparently they can't sell out their stadium if they give the tix away.

Oh, and call me crazy, but I think I like football better on TV than in person. . .better angles, better slo-mo replay, no drunken idiots right behind me screaming like a bunch of morons, and I can have all my league pages open to fully enjoy the pain and suffering in real time. . .

Edited by SheikYerbuti

Moved to St. Louis in 1994, and moved back in early 1998, so I missed those four seasons (though the tickets stayed in our family)

Let me get this straight. You moved OUT of Philly.....and moved BACK??

:D

I had two tickets to a Titans game and like a jerk I left them on the front seat of my rental car while I went shopping at the mall.

Some jerk breaks in and leaves two more tickets. :D:D

If you think that's bad then get a load of this...in 1997 I was heading to a Rams game and actually saw people leaving tickets on a car window that originally had 2 tickets. After the game there were probaby 14 tickets on that same window. :tup:

how many?

edit: Did some quick calcultating, and I've been to over 130 NFL games. All involving the Colts of course.

Haven't missed a home game ever, got my seats in 1988.

Regular season- 19 x 8= 152

Road trips to Patriots = 5

Superbowls =2

Every home playoff game since 1988, estimating = 10

+/- 4 error

Total= 169

Just checked it was 10 home playoff games.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

Superbowls =2

+/- 4 error

Total= 169

On a side note I have never gone potty during a game.

On a side note I have never gone potty during a game.

I haven't been to alot of games, but based on that statement, I bet I've drank more beer at NFL games than you. :D

Superbowls =2

+/- 4 error

Total= 169

I am assuming you're talking about Pats homer games. Thats persistance paying off right there. Between the awfull weather, uniforms and teams back in the day I dont see how anyone could 8 games a year.