[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers Needed

Timmypg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D No.

Actually Giants fans.

Oh good Lord! :D Anyhow, my best to Timmypg's brother! If you guys can ever make it to Nashville, you can be my guests to a Titans game. Actually, a Huddler who happens to be a Giants fan flew to Nashville over Thanksgiving last year to watch the Titans pound the G-Men into submission! Seriously, if you boys can ever get down to Gods country, you have a place to stay and a trip over to LP Field club level seats to watch the Titans!

Oh good Lord! :D Anyhow, my best to Timmypg's brother! If you guys can ever make it to Nashville, you can be my guests to a Titans game. Actually, a Huddler who happens to be a Giants fan flew to Nashville over Thanksgiving last year to watch the Titans pound the G-Men into submission! Seriously, if you boys can ever get down to Gods country, you have a place to stay and a trip over to LP Field club level seats to watch the Titans!

Thanks Spain! I actually own Young in a few dynasty leagues so I'm pulling for the Titans this year.

I wish you and your brother nothing but the best health moving forward. I hope for his speedy recovery and for good health for the 2 of you in the future. I wasn't aware of your (and his) situation. :D

Update: While having a scope done today they accidentally punctured a hole in his lung. Because of that they had to insert a chest tube. As of right now the tube is in & he is doing ok.

Well that's Good News and I hope and pray it continues.