Timmypg

Prayers Needed

Update: While having a scope done today they accidentally punctured a hole in his lung. Because of that they had to insert a chest tube. As of right now the tube is in & he is doing ok.

:D

at least he is doing ok--I hope things get better than just ok quickly

Sorry i missed this, i haven't been around much, Prayers on the way bro!

Prayers and thoughts going your way Timmy for your bro. I was just in Scranton on tuesday picking up my son on his way down from NY. Should be there again mid-August on the trip brack as well.

Please keep praying all. We were told the other day that besides pneumonia he also has ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) . When you combine pneumonia & ARDS with his MD he has a very big hill to climb. He is very tired and that isn't helping either.

Please keep praying all. We were told the other day that besides pneumonia he also has ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) . When you combine pneumonia & ARDS with his MD he has a very big hill to climb. He is very tired and that isn't helping either.

Oh my. Prayers are on their wat Timmy!

gotcha

well crap, Timmy. Your brother has got some more prayers coming his way.

Lot's more prayers coming, we gotta turn this around!!!

Yikes.

More prayers out to Tom. :D

prayers are on the way timmy.

we're just a little over an hour away so let me know if there's anything i can do to help your family out while your brother gets through this.

+1,000

You both hang in there...and tell him to never, never lost faith or to give up. The more he fights, the stronger he will become. Some people don't even have the choice of fighting...if he has it, he should bury this thing!

Thoughts and prayers to you both bro.

All, hope I'm not out of place posting this, but I'm in a league with Timmy and Tommy and we just received news that Tommy passed away yesterday. I pass this on so that any of you wishing to do so can send any thoughts, prayers, emails, PM's or whatever to Timmy as I'm sure he and his family could use any kind thoughts at this time.

All, hope I'm not out of place posting this, but I'm in a league with Timmy and Tommy and we just received news that Tommy passed away yesterday. I pass this on so that any of you wishing to do so can send any thoughts, prayers, emails, PM's or whatever to Timmy as I'm sure he and his family could use any kind thoughts at this time.

sorry to hear this very sad news. My best out to his family and friends. :D

So sorry Timmy.

Prayers going out to you and your whole family during this hardest of times.

Timmy, you and your family have my deepest sympathy and prayers.

May your brother rest safely in peace.

Edited by wiegie

so sorry to hear this, timmy. you and your family have my condolences.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Timmy. May your brother rest in peace.

I can't imagine what you are going through, Timmy. I am terribly sorry for your loss. :D

My deepest sympathys to you and your family. He will be missed but not forgotten.

Hang in there timmy.