[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers Needed

Timmypg

Update: While having a scope done today they accidentally punctured a hole in his lung. Because of that they had to insert a chest tube. As of right now the tube is in & he is doing ok.

:D

at least he is doing ok--I hope things get better than just ok quickly

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i missed this, i haven't been around much, Prayers on the way bro!

Please keep praying all. We were told the other day that besides pneumonia he also has ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) . When you combine pneumonia & ARDS with his MD he has a very big hill to climb. He is very tired and that isn't helping either.

Please keep praying all. We were told the other day that besides pneumonia he also has ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) . When you combine pneumonia & ARDS with his MD he has a very big hill to climb. He is very tired and that isn't helping either.

Oh my. Prayers are on their wat Timmy!

+1,000

You both hang in there...and tell him to never, never lost faith or to give up. The more he fights, the stronger he will become. Some people don't even have the choice of fighting...if he has it, he should bury this thing!

Thoughts and prayers to you both bro.

All, hope I'm not out of place posting this, but I'm in a league with Timmy and Tommy and we just received news that Tommy passed away yesterday. I pass this on so that any of you wishing to do so can send any thoughts, prayers, emails, PM's or whatever to Timmy as I'm sure he and his family could use any kind thoughts at this time.

All, hope I'm not out of place posting this, but I'm in a league with Timmy and Tommy and we just received news that Tommy passed away yesterday. I pass this on so that any of you wishing to do so can send any thoughts, prayers, emails, PM's or whatever to Timmy as I'm sure he and his family could use any kind thoughts at this time.

sorry to hear this very sad news. My best out to his family and friends. :D

:D