[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle

Dade

Great site.....great MB and instant feedback. I've said it before and I'll say it again......the combined brain-trust here for football and FF is simply unequaled. I look forward to another season of FF here at the Huddle and watching the NFL season play out.

Love the Huddle, and I won last year. A couple guys know I like this site, and I know at least two others use it too. The thing is, none of us would ever use the cheat sheet verbatim. That's lunacy in my opinion.

What makes the Huddle great is the combination of a lot of good varying opinions, both from the writers (who often disagree with one another) an the members (when they aren't flaming the sh*t out of you).

You have to take all of the different angles and then incorporate your own.

At the draft last year, I shared my cheatsheet with the guy who ended up winning. I hate him so much.

"O man... I forgot my cheatsheet. Can I borrow yours?" :D

Print out a free one like yahoo ahead of time and give him that. :D

If it ain't a BoTH league, it ain't worth playing in.

You are only as good as your opponents. The better the quality of your opponents the sweeter your victory. :D

I agree. Winning in a league here is sweet because everyone uses thehuddle. I personally never had the membership at the huddle. Usually read here and go off my reads. But the more and more i read I think I may just buy it this year. The membership here alone is very knowledge beyond any other site I have been at period. But I think I might just get the membership this year and try and see.