Sign in to follow this  
CaP'N GRuNGe

Phoenix area interest in a new BOTH league

We have 4 for people for sure. If we can just hear back from capn grunge, soup,soups brother and monster we could hvae 8 for sure and if any of us could just get 2 more guys we would be set. So if grunge could let us know if he is still in and if he can contact monster and soup we could be set for an august draft.

Hey gogo2146, wildcat and jojotheweb, How about the last weekend of august for the draft? Either friday the 24th, saturday the 25th or sunday the 26th?

Sat or Sun is always good for me

Here is a quick update, I heard from capn grudge he is going to contact a few people he knew were interested this weekend. So we should know how many we have by the end of the weekend. Right now we have: 1-capn grunge, 2-gogo,3-jojo,4-wildcat,5-me. So we only need 3 or 5 more people. Hopefully we get 10. If anyone has a friend or 2 that would also play make a post. Also let us know which date is better for you satruday the 25th or sunday the 26th of august.

i will likely be in mesa some time in august, but i don't know when. my wife just accepted a job in the bay area this week, so we're moving in the next month or so. i freelance and stay at home with our 2-year-old, so if we don't find a place in the bay area before my wife starts her job, i may just take the kid to my parents' in mesa for a while. but all of this is up in the air right now. i'd like to be in the league, and i'd really like to participate in a live draft, but at this point i can't commit to anything. so if there's enough interest and you guys settle on a date, let me know and i'll if i can make it work.

Just a quick update. Havent heard anything back from Capn Grugde about the guys he knew that wanted to play. We only need 6 more guys so we have awhile. Just post if you have any buddies that would be interested and what date for the draft would work better satruday the 25th or sunday the 26th of august.

Sorry guys. This league appears to be dead. But one year...maybe it will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. :D

Sup Guys!

I'm in the west valley but would love to take all your money!! I've been playing since back in the day when we had to do all the scoring manually using the USATODAY as our "Offical" score reference. I would be willing to do a live draft as it is the best way to meet and have a better time trading and smack talkin'. Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Tucson Let me know I'll be there!

Dportugal@sjvaz.net

Lets do this!! :D