[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Long are you supposed to wear your tie

Duchess Jack

Tie Length  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Tip slightly above the belt

• Tip to the top of the belt
    • Tip to the the center of the belt
    • Tip to the bottom of the belt
    • Tip slightly below the belt

Basically anything short or long of the belt is frowned upon. I basically go to the middle of the belt so as to make sure it doesn't go long but isn't to short. However, it really isn't to big a deal as long as it's not 3 inches below or above the belt.

The tip should cover your pants button, it should never be above your belt and should never cover the zipper.

So what he's saying is it should be at the middle of your belt where the button is.

Edited by irish

We went to a wedding one time and My father in law was wearing a tie that was so short it was ridiculous. It was probably from knot to bottom of tie about 6 inches..My wife had the funniest line I ever heard her say that day. She said dad your tie looks like it is missing something..and he said what ? and she said half of a tie.

You should at belt level or slightly lower ...if you pee on your tie while at a urinal , then you know its too long

Now if you pee on another guys tie at a urinal then you are extremely drunk or George Michael

Edited by isleseeya

Please don't make us wait for that pretentious Hankk character. :D

But I'm so worth waiting for. :D

Your tie should reach the top of the belt buckle, but the end must not be below the buckle.