[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA Draft!

Sleeping King

Horford absolutely will play PF. And the Hawks will get a PG at 11. Acie Law will be the pick and will be the best PG in this draft. Atlanta is going to have a very good draft.

Acie Law will NOT be the best PG in this draft. I think he ends up being solid- but needs to improve quite a bit at the next level IMO-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knicks trade

Steve Francis

Channing Frye

to Portland for

Zach Randolph

Dan Dickau

Fred Jones

Frye is going to be better than Randolph since Randolph refuses to guard anyone but I give Isiah a thumbs up just for the fact that he moved Francis.

what in the world are you smokin in Bawston. Frye is nowhere near the player Randolph is, and NEVER will be- Randolph is a double-double guy and Fye is as soft as they come.

Dear God,

Please allow the Sonics to trade Ray Allen for the #5 pick.

I will be your humble servent for life.

Love, gts.

If this goes thru- wow, I love it. I love Green, but, he and Durant play the same position, and play similar inside/out games and both are 3's.

Danny Ainge needs to move his family, maek sure they are in the safe confimes of Utahville. I love Ray Allen, but he only has a couple top notch years left, aging + SG= not pretty, they fall off fast. If they do pull the trigger on KG, and get rid of Jefferson- not good either. Screams of desperation, and while they may make the playoffs for a couple years in the brually bad East

- gonna cripple the C's for years-

The new charlotte franchise really seems to be shooting for the Tar Heel pro squad. Brendan Wright, Sean May, Raymond Felton. :D

Well, Wright got dealtto the Warriors. I think I like the deal for the Warriors.... they get a legit PF for their system, and clear up some of the clog that is in their backcourt. As exciting as Richardson could be, Wright can add a low post presence that the Warriors sorely miss

Well, Wright got dealtto the Warriors. I think I like the deal for the Warriors.... they get a legit PF for their system, and clear up some of the clog that is in their backcourt. As exciting as Richardson could be, Wright can add a low post presence that the Warriors sorely miss

Great move for both sides IMO. Charlotte had a massive void at the #2 guard, and they needed a proven scorer. Richardson immediately fills both needs, plus he proves to the fan base and to Gerald Wallace that the Bobcats are willing to open the checkbook. This trade isn't fully significant if they don't re-sign Wallace.

Wright should turn into a really nice player in a few seasons, he needs about 25lbs and some experience. Charlotte has too many prospects and not enough proven goods to not make this deal.

Great move for both sides IMO. Charlotte had a massive void at the #2 guard, and they needed a proven scorer. Richardson immediately fills both needs, plus he proves to the fan base and to Gerald Wallace that the Bobcats are willing to open the checkbook. This trade isn't fully significant if they don't re-sign Wallace.

Wright should turn into a really nice player in a few seasons, he needs about 25lbs and some experience. Charlotte has too many prospects and not enough proven goods to not make this deal.

Yup- could be nice move both of em. JRich gives the Cats a proven scorer, and stud, which the franchise needs.

Wright will be good- but the kid is 2-3 years away, he is so young, fragile, he could end up being a Bosh-type, but only time will tell. Can't fault either side on this one

If this goes thru- wow, I love it. I love Green, but, he and Durant play the same position, and play similar inside/out games and both are 3's.

Danny Ainge needs to move his family, maek sure they are in the safe confimes of Utahville. I love Ray Allen, but he only has a couple top notch years left, aging + SG= not pretty, they fall off fast. If they do pull the trigger on KG, and get rid of Jefferson- not good either. Screams of desperation, and while they may make the playoffs for a couple years in the brually bad East

- gonna cripple the C's for years-

Have you seen the C's for the past few years? I'm fairly certain they have been crippled for some time now. The only credit I give Ainge is that at least he made a move that changes the chemistry of the team. Most people keep saying to stay the course and let the young guys play but other than Jefferson and to a lesser extent Rondo the young guys they have are bench players at best. Green has potential to be a nice player but how long do you have to wait on these guys to produce? Three more years?

They should absolutely make the trade for KG. With Allen, Pierce, Jefferson they are going to be a playoff team...maybe 5th seed best case scenario.

With Allen, Pierce, Garnett they are as good as any team in the East. If it is Jefferson, Ratliff and Minny's pick back they still get to keep several of the young prospects (Rondo, Allen, Green). As a Celtics fan I am sick of them losing if that means screwing the "supposed future" they have then so be it.

Pierce is not a stud? Uh 25ppg, 6rpg, 4apg.

Allen is aging yet somehow averages his most ppg in his career at 26.4. Now I was against the trade not because Allen is not good but because he does nothing to help the interior defense which is where the C's lack.

The Celtics are a lot better than the record indicated. Pierce only played 47 games and by midseason they were in full tank mode to try and get Oden or Durant.

Maybe I should be like you and only root for the Mavs when they win. The Celtics have 16 championships to prove how much they suck.

I am there for the good and the bad.

Edited by Sleeping King

Pierce is not a stud? Uh 25ppg, 6rpg, 4apg.

Allen is aging yet somehow averages his most ppg in his career at 26.4. Now I was against the trade not because Allen is not good but because he does nothing to help the interior defense which is where the C's lack.

The Celtics are a lot better than the record indicated. Pierce only played 47 games and by midseason they were in full tank mode to try and get Oden or Durant.

Maybe I should be like you and only root for the Mavs when they win. The Celtics have 16 championships to prove how much they suck.

I am there for the good and the bad.

No Pierce is not a stud. he is the best player on a pathetically poor team, who takes a sh*t load of shots at the teams expense.

Im for the Mavs win or lose. So get that sh*t outta here.

I could give a rats ass about basketball in the past. You keep living there. BTW, how did that tank mode benefit this sad sack team.

This team even in the East isnt a playoff team. PERIOD.

No Pierce is not a stud. he is the best player on a pathetically poor team, who takes a sh*t load of shots at the teams expense.

I could give a rats ass about basketball in the past. You keep living there. BTW, how did that tank mode benefit this sad sack team.

You give a rats ass about basketball in the past because you probably never watched while "your" Mavs were quite possibly the worst franchise in all of pro sports. Kinda ironic that you give a rats ass now though..right?

Maybe that is why you are a sooner fan...love riding around in that wagon eh?

A Dallas fan telling people not to live in the past by bringing up championships they won? :D

You give a rats ass about basketball in the past because you probably never watched while "your" Mavs were quite possibly the worst franchise in all of pro sports. Kinda ironic that you give a rats ass now though..right?

Maybe that is why you are a sooner fan...love riding around in that wagon eh?

LMMFAO, The Celttics are quite possibly the worst franchise in the NBA. They have been abused by the media, and Ainge is the laughing stock of the NBA right now.

Pissant, I dont live in the past.

Ive been a sooner fan for 25 yrs. Dont post of things you havent a clue. Basically that should shut you up completely, because you are as clueless.

A Dallas fan telling people not to live in the past by bringing up championships they won? :D

Exactly, the world revloves around the Boys. I see you are starting to understand. There isnt another sports franchise in North America, that draws higher ratings than the Dallas Cowboys. Not the Yanks in the WS, not the Lakers in the NBA finals, nothing. Why is that? Because Dallas is the most popular team by far in the most popular sport in this country.

Yeah I felt it was a tad ironic myself. :D

Lil Napolean. Before this decade, the Celtics were all your racist city ever had. Boston lucked into Brady, and started spending more money than every team in baseball but the Yanks and became relevant again. But for 25 yrs, Boston was irrelevant in pro sports. The irony is Boston has always been NY's b*tch and always will. Whats also ironic, as no one wants to play in Boston, in the NBA. Why is that? Do Tell?

I love how you tell me how long you have been a Sooner fan yet say nothing of the Mavs. Probably because you took the bag off your head 3 or 4 years ago right?

And how the hell does a Cowboy, Mavs, Sooner fan bring up anything to do with New York. You use another city to make a point. Congrats you are even more stupid than I thought.

You sure it is not time for you to jump on board the Boise State express? You are by far the smartest retard I have ever met.

Lil Napolean. Before this decade, the Celtics were all your racist city ever had. Boston lucked into Brady, and started spending more money than every team in baseball but the Yanks and became relevant again. But for 25 yrs, Boston was irrelevant in pro sports. The irony is Boston has always been NY's b*tch and always will. Whats also ironic, as no one wants to play in Boston, in the NBA. Why is that? Do Tell?

Just because Garnett stated he would rather try to get a deal done with Pheonix means no one wants to play for Boston? Ray Allen sure doesn't seem to mind. Marion and Oneal did not say anything about not wanting to come. Boston is the greatest NBA franchise ever to grace this planet. Would you like to debate that clown?

I do see why you are a Mavs fan, hell you may be Mark Cuban for all I know since you are a whiny little bitch. Did you sue Nelson for using "confidential" information to beat your precious Mavs?

And I love how you bring "racist" into your argument for why Boston sucks. Thumbs up buddy you are full of...class.

I love how you tell me how long you have been a Sooner fan yet say nothing of the Mavs. Probably because you took the bag off your head 3 or 4 years ago right?

And how the hell does a Cowboy, Mavs, Sooner fan bring up anything to do with New York. You use another city to make a point. Congrats you are even more stupid than I thought.

You sure it is not time for you to jump on board the Boise State express? You are by far the smartest retard I have ever met.

First of all idiot, Ive been a Mavs, Cowboys, Rangers fan since birth. Since you are too clueless to understand that concept, I see why you question me.

Sorry Pal, Im a Sooner, I dont jump ship, PERIOD. Since you obviously dont understand that concept, as you of course brought it up. Im sure we can make room on the Mavs bangwagon for you. You and the horses might get along very well.

I used new york because that always lights a spark with lil brutha, Boston. BTW, NY is Dallas lil b*tch, and Boston is New Yorks bitch. Thus, that makes you my b*tch. Go make me a sammich and shut the F up. .

Just because Garnett stated he would rather try to get a deal done with Pheonix means no one wants to play for Boston? Ray Allen sure doesn't seem to mind. Marion and Oneal did not say anything about not wanting to come. Boston is the greatest NBA franchise ever to grace this planet. Would you like to debate that clown?

I do see why you are a Mavs fan, hell you may be Mark Cuban for all I know since you are a whiny little bitch. Did you sue Nelson for using "confidential" information to beat your precious Mavs?

And I love how you bring "racist" into your argument for why Boston sucks. Thumbs up buddy you are full of...class.

This is just too easy.

Why do you think Garnett wasnt traded to Boston. He said he wouldnt resign there, PERIOD. Why do you think Marion wasnt traded to Boston, he said he wouldnt resign there, PERIOD. Why do you think Oneal wasnt traded to Boston, you guess it because he wouldnt resign there. What black stud has agreed to play for the Celtics that wasnt drafted or traded there in the last 20 yrs. I guess you missed Wilbon on Dan Patrick last Thursday. He said Boston is notorious for being the most racist city on the planet, and black NBA stars will not go there. Barkley was on later, and seconded the same concept. Do some research on your citys image. Its pathetic.

Cuban is an idiot, but hes our idiot, and I wouldnt trade him for any owner in the NBA.

Boston sucks period, the racist remarks were just the icing on the cake.