[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA Draft!

Sleeping King

Ryan, you may be living in the past... I think Boston has made NY its bitch for close to the past ten years...

Pats>Jets, Giants

Sox>Yanks, Mets

There is no question in football. The Jets and Giants have sucked for 10 plus yrs.

But the Sox have won 1 WS in what 90 yrs, and have won that division what 7 yrs in a row including last yr. I hardly think the Sox have been better than NY in the last 10 yrs. I also wouldnt count out the Mets of winning it all this yr. Id pick the Mets over Boston right now, if those tow meet in the series. Actually that would be a fun series to watch.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just too easy.

I guess you missed Wilbon on Dan Patrick last Thursday. He said Boston is notorious for being the most racist city on the planet, and black NBA stars will not go there. Barkley was on later, and seconded the same concept. Do some research on your citys image. Its pathetic.

Cuban is an idiot, but hes our idiot, and I wouldnt trade him for any owner in the NBA.

Boston sucks period, the racist remarks were just the icing on the cake.

Just because WIlbon and Barkley say a city is racist, that makes it true? Not to get in a pissing match with you, but I think you're examples pull the race card a bit too often.

Cuban is not our idiot. He's not a Texan. He's from Pennsylvania.

Just because you own something in Texas does not make you a Texan.

There is no question in football. The Jets and Giants have sucked for 10 plus yrs.

But the Sox have won 1 WS in what 90 yrs, and have won that division what 7 yrs in a row including last yr. I hardly think the Sox have been better than NY in the last 10 yrs. I also wouldnt count out the Mets of winning it all this yr. Id pick the Mets over Boston right now, if those tow meet in the series. Actually that would be a fun series to watch.....

Beckett

Shilling

Matsuzaka

Wakefield

Tavarez

Papelbon

The end.

Just because WIlbon and Barkley say a city is racist, that makes it true? Not to get in a pissing match with you, but I think you're examples pull the race card a bit too often.

Cuban is not our idiot. He's not a Texan. He's from Pennsylvania.

Just because you own something in Texas does not make you a Texan.

Those are just 2 examples. Its been known for yrs, I just handnt heard it in a while.

No hes not a Texan, but he got here as fast as he could. :D

This is just too easy.

Why do you think Garnett wasnt traded to Boston. He said he wouldnt resign there, PERIOD. Why do you think Marion wasnt traded to Boston, he said he wouldnt resign there, PERIOD. Why do you think Oneal wasnt traded to Boston, you guess it because he wouldnt resign there. What black stud has agreed to play for the Celtics that wasnt drafted or traded there in the last 20 yrs. I guess you missed Wilbon on Dan Patrick last Thursday. He said Boston is notorious for being the most racist city on the planet, and black NBA stars will not go there. Barkley was on later, and seconded the same concept. Do some research on your citys image. Its pathetic.

Cuban is an idiot, but hes our idiot, and I wouldnt trade him for any owner in the NBA.

Boston sucks period, the racist remarks were just the icing on the cake.

Where do you get your trade information? PTI? Goodness gracious.

Marion did not come to Boston because Phoenix required them to take Marcus Banks and his insane contract in the trade.

Oneal has never said he would not restructure. Indiana was/is in love with Bynum and wanted that trade. It was Boston that nixed the 4 way deal that would have sent Oneal to Boston. Remember that?

Have you ever been to Boston or do you just make blanket statements based on what other people tell you?

But back to the topic at hand. Acie Law looks like a great pick at 11 and Brandon Wright in the run n gun Nellie offense will be really fun to watch.

Those are just 2 examples. Its been known for yrs, I just handnt heard it in a while.

No hes not a Texan, but he got here as fast as he could. :D

You are a die hard Texan that happens to root for Texas' arch enemy Oklahoma for the past 25 years. I'm so confused. :D

Now I understand why you are so contrarian your head must be in a constant struggle not to explode.

You are a die hard Texan that happens to root for Texas' arch enemy Oklahoma for the past 25 years. I'm so confused. :D

Now I understand why you are so contrarian your head must be in a constant struggle not to explode.

And even if I explained it you still wouldnt understand. So Ill save the history lesson for you later, corky......

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Not up for my bet? Come on the Cowboys are going to the promised land wooohoo!!!

I'll even give you three to choose from.

A. Patriots beat the Cowboys in Dallas

B. If the Red Sox play the Mets in the Series they will win

C. The Celtics will make the playoffs

Hopefully none of these are too racist for ya. :D