[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bio medical waste

isleseeya

Driving in manhattan today I saw a hyundai sonata with signs all over it saying " bio medical waste transport " ...had commercial plates ...a guy was driving it ....occurred to me it would take very little for someone to steal that car or find a way to get their hands on it and whatever is inside ...just seemed to easy and certainly an easy target for terrorists for example ....using whatever is transported in there as a weapon certainly would not bode well

Just found it disturbing :D

I'd like to think the authorities would be on a missing bio waste car like white on rice. I'd also like to think that the stuff in the (widely advertised) car was a minimal threat to the public if it got into the wrong hands.

Then again, I am hardly surprised at our government's foul ups over security issues.

I'd like to think the authorities would be on a missing bio waste car like white on rice. I'd also like to think that the stuff in the (widely advertised) car was a minimal threat to the public if it got into the wrong hands.

Then again, I am hardly surprised at our government's foul ups over security issues.

good pts ...still dont understand how a chance can even be taken

the term biowaste is pretty broad... I put harmless filters into biowaste bags weekly... they're stinky, but safe

I'd have to agree...it's amazing what they term as biowaste because most of the time it's a used and empty bag of some sort. The smell though, quite horrendous.