[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

John Edwards new invention

H8tank

It's called 'Terrorism Repellant'. You take some sugarfree koolaid powder, mix it with evian, and drink to your hearts content. It helps keep the nuisance of terrorism at a minimum.

Police have confirmed that not one, but two massive car bombs were set to explode in the heart of London's West End.

The first car, in Haymarket, was a metallic green Mercedes packed with petrol, gas cannisters and nails, and was defused after police were alerted by an ambulance crew called to an incident at a nearby nightclub.

The second was in a car that was illegally parked nearby and towed to the Park Lane car pound.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1272910,00.html

Yep.

It's a good thing that England is fighting the terrorists in Iraq so that they don't have to fight them at home.

Don't be dense, wedgie! England deserves what it gets because it has not committed enough soldiers to Iraq. Thank you, Nancy Pelosi :D

nuisance.

Eyewitness on Sky TV: Car was full of gas cans. Driver and passenger were throwing gasoline all around the scen after they crashed the SUV into the terminal door. After ramming an airport gate, the guy charged the terminal with flames beginning to burst from the vehicle, angling it in order to best ram through the glass terminal door and kill passengers inside. One man from the vehicle burst into flames. Amidst the fire and chaos, the terrorists were wrestled to the ground by taxi drivers and passengers.

man... I am a little slow sometimes... always wondered what the I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? filter was before it was I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?

pretty funny

Edited by Duchess Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Damnit Philipines, would you please get outa iraq, you are making al queda angry!!!

BASILAN, Philippines (AFP) - Islamic militants killed 14 Philippine marines searching for a kidnapped Italian priest during a major gunbattle, and later beheaded 10 of them, the military said Wednesday.

The troops were ambushed on southern Basilan island by a joint force from the Philippines’ main Islamic rebel group, the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, and the Al-Qaeda-linked Abu Sayyaf, a marine spokesman said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070711/wl_as...ap_070711102357

Damnit Philipines, would you please get outa iraq, you are making al queda angry!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070711/wl_as...ap_070711102357

The religion of peace.

I hope Coffee wasn't over there...or whoever that Huddler was that is moving over there.