[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is it me or did something change ?

isleseeya

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if only I could get the "options," "forum options," and +/- signs to work (right side of screen, depending upon which page I'm on).

Tried manually deleting cookies, having the website delete cookies, reset my own password, etc. No change.

Works fine on another messageboard that recently upgraded (only had to delete the cookie and log back in for that site).

Firefox only, IE works fine.

Didn't the old board reformat the page for you? I have to scroll over now to read everything. :D

Yeah me too :D ..How do I change that ? It is driving me nuts

Edited by whomper

Seems like I'm having to log-in every other time I open firefox.

Even if I tell firefox to remember the password. Annoying, considering how often I come here.

That has happened top me as well. Seems to be calming down today though.

I have to log in so many times I am thinking of changing my real name to isleseeya ...sheesh

And its very slow when using the blackberry

And I have no friends ....if someone wants to be my friend I will send them personally hand baked brownies ..lol

I did not have this problem at home but here at work I did. I had to change the resolution to 1024X768 to fix it. :D

How do you do that ?

How do you do that ?

Go to your desktop and right click. Then select "Properties". Click on the "Settings" tab. There's a "Screen Resolution" frame on the bottom left hand corner. I have mine set at 1280 x 1024 and it's fine.

Edited by Sam

I am once again disappointed. Everytime there is an upgrade, I hope that the color scheme will be Orange and Blue.

as long as untateve in unhappy with the color scheme, then all is right in the world.