[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Horse Racing fans

godtomsatan

$3.2M pick 6 carryover at Hollywood Monday

INGLEWOOD, Calif. - Hollywood Park will have a pick six carryover of $3,274,505 for Monday’s eight-race program, the highest carryover in track history.

Bettors failed to solve the tricky wager for the fourth consecutive day on Sunday, a program that begin with a pick six carryover of more than $1.4 million. Bettors added $3.4 million on Sunday, but no one had all six winners, even though there were two winning favorites.

Monday’s eight-race program begins at 1:20 p.m. Pacific, and the first pick six race, the third race, will be run at approximately 2:20 p.m.

The pick six races, the third through eighth, have fields of seven to 14 entrants. There are three sprints and three routes, all of which are run on the main track.

Figure the pool went from $1.4 million to $3.4 million today, it's probably going to be up around $6 or 7 million tomorrow. Can't imagine what the pool would go to if it carries over to July 4th.

Anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of Hollywood because the action tends to be real heavy on certain horses, but I downloaded the PPs and will probably send out a ticket in the AM time, if for nothing else than I've been doing pretty well at the local (4 of 5 profitable days in June), so I have some $$$ to burn.

If anyone else takes a gander at the entries, let me know what you think! :D

Used to be a big bettor on the ponies ...stopped over last 3 years but I may have to take a look this ....would suspect winning ticket may have multiple winners with the # of people playing but its still worth a shot ..good luck to you spain and Gts

Early morning estimates are up to over $8 million in the pot. I figured out if you took ALL in each of the six races, it would cost you $809,056. So THAT is out of the question, I have to figure out how to pare it down to something playable.

$16 ticket: 6,8 / 7 / 3 / 4,7 / 5 / 3,7

When does the pick six start.

If I have time I might have to put some money in my tvg account when I get home.

Edit: Nevermind. I see it was in the first post.

Edited by BYoder

Early morning estimates are up to over $8 million in the pot. I figured out if you took ALL in each of the six races, it would cost you $809,056. So THAT is out of the question, I have to figure out how to pare it down to something playable.

4-4-7-1 first 4 races, longest horse 5-1. No more carryover.......

Side Bar:

I was at the track last Friday and in one race there was a horse called "Miss Bocephus". :D I had to bet it! I bet $5 across and I think he/she is still running! :D

Made it past the first leg, hit two total. Ah well, I went without lunch today.....

13 winners splitting a $10.5 million take. Had the horse that finished last in the last race actually won (at 85-1) there would have been a carryover to Wednesday. Had the horse that finished 6th in the last race won, there would have been only one winning ticket.