[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I iknew it!

skylive5

:D

I don't even know what the hell's going on. If someone wants to be my friend, will I get a pop-up message or something?

P.S. I enjoy long walks on the beach and signing up ifriends to magazine subscriptions.

Help me flesh this out:

The concept: Huddler iFriends Party

Invite Huddlers over to the house and have them bring a bottle of wine and their laptops.

Have everyone log on to the Huddle and start adding each other to their iFriends list. Meanwhile, get loopy and reminisce about the Huddle.

Sound fun?

Holy crows! My "Friends" runneth over...as does my email inbox. LOL

I guess there really are friends here... just like I thought. :D Even though the software people tried to fish me into thinking that I had none. So for those of you out there without someone in your friends folder.... don't believe it. You, and them, just haven't figured out how to use the added feature yet. :D

WOW!

Eddie Kennison is your friend.

He told me the day he caught me stalking his house.

Did you explain to him that keeping an eye on him for FF reasons is not really stalking? :D

You know of course that he really is due to break out for a fantastic year....right?

:D

I don't even know what the hell's going on. If someone wants to be my friend, will I get a pop-up message or something?

P.S. I enjoy long walks on the beach and signing up ifriends to magazine subscriptions.

Itoo like long walks on the beach , champagne coolies , back waxings , and parade floats ...I think I will add you as a friend ...lol

I have been added as a friend only once.

And I don't even like that person. At all!

So whats the deal with this crap... I actually have to add someone as a friend to get them to appear there?

My bad. I've been added twice.

Sorry Savage.