[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 IDP Mock Draft Chat, Banter & Bashing

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way it stands right now, your DL is nasty. I think you picked up Taylor and Smith right about the right time. Pryce dropped farther than I expected and I think you got some real nice value with him in the 17th.

Like I said earlier, this is stacking up to be a very tough league. The draft has been well balanced. The most compelling thing is watching the way owners prioritize positions & attack the draft in building their teams.

12 Teams and only 4 roster spots...but hayes was very good value that late even with a move to the 3/4

I had Hayes listed on my preselect right after Dansby and would have gladly taken either as my 4th LB.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I had Hayes listed on my preselect right after Dansbury and would have gladly taken either as my 4th LB.

Im not just talking about Hayes, and I wanted Dansby before Hayes. I just had a difficult time deciding on 2 or 3 LBs at that spot.

12 Teams and only 4 roster spots...but hayes was very good value that late even with a move to the 3/4

The 3-4 switch may very well be a upgrade for hayes stats. Which is why I eventually decided on Hayes over the others. Hayes doesnt have the laterall movement most MLB's have, and with a better pass rush forcing more plays inside, and Dansby in coverage and rushing the passer, his opportunities may actually increase. The Cards OLB from a yr ago, didnt funnel much inside, and Hayes couldnt make alot of plays faster MLB's would have made going sideline to sideline.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

He should get the job but, he's got Carter nipping at his heals. If Atogwe gets the job, I'll be very pleased with nabbing him in the 20th.

Carter's a NFL SS, and he's barely NFL level capability. I wouldn't sweat that competition too much...

Boat just got another great value - Greenwood, Morlon HOU here is amazing. He was the LB I was debating when I took Gerald Hayes.
thanks, hadn't looked at LB since I had 3 LB by Rd. 7. Saw some drop off the list as the draft progressed that I had my eye on. Couldn't believe he was still here. Edited by boat_hacked

Im surprised some of the D players slipping so far.

small rosters and bye weeks are forcing me to pass on some guys I like. There are other guys slipping that fit my needs and will be selected soon :D

i got andre carter who i think/hope will continue to put up numbers like he did the final 6 weeks of the yr last yr(he was the #1DL in the league over that time)...plus i own him in DW3 and need to see him continue with that type of production

Edited by keggerz

i got andre carter who i think/hope will continue to put up numbers like he did the final 6 weeks of the yr last yr(he was the #1DL in the league over that time)...plus i own him in DW3 and need to see him continue with that type of production

He was going 21.12 if he made it that far. Excellent value where you nabbed him.

Our first screw up! Was working on the live draft board and inadvertantly hit a button that gave me a guy I didnt want. I will live with it if need be!

I was wondering who James Adkisson was. My vote would be to let all the picks that have passed (1 so far) stay and let tbimm repick his 22.08 (i.e. swiss keeps Taylor, etc...).

I was wondering who James Adkisson was. My vote would be to let all the picks that have passed (1 so far) stay and let tbimm repick his 22.08 (i.e. swiss keeps Taylor, etc...).

I'm ok with that