[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Transformers!

seminoles

I've already seen it twice now, and it's amazing. Haven't seen too many of the original Transformers' shows, but I know this movie does justice to it. Everyone I've seen it with loved it too, so another good movie to go and spend a trip to the movie theater on.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already seen it twice now, and it's amazing. Haven't seen too many of the original Transformers' shows, but I know this movie does justice to it. Everyone I've seen it with loved it too, so another good movie to go and spend a trip to the movie theater on.

It's got an 8.3 on IMDB, so, people are definitely liking it. I had absolutely no interest in it, but, given how much people are liking it, I'll check it out when it gets to DVD / Cable. ( I never get out to the movies anymore )

Edited by Menudo

just because of the fact that it seems like they've spent one billion dollars on marketing, I'm skipping this one. You can't go one commercial break without seeing that damn valet guy saying we're not responsible for that. Or the Buick tie-ins. Or the Pontiac tie-ins. ENOUGH! We get the point, the movie's coming out.

Good golly....I have a bad rep on here in regards to movie reviews but this was a grand slam. Killer effects, strong storyline, HOT chicks...I will be seeing this one a few more times before I go to the Philippines.

I just saw it. Thought it was great. I was really looking forward to seeing it ever since I first heard it was coming out. It was better than I thought it would be. Even my wife liked it and she never watched transformers.

My son-in-law saw it and said the special effects were absolutely amazing but didn't think the storyline was particularly strong. :D

I guess I'll just have to see it for myself to see what he's talking about! :D

If you're into nonstop action and cool graphics then this movie is for you. Take it for face value and don't expect much plot development. It was very entertaining to say the least and I really enjoyed it. Good no-brainer summer blockbuster movie. :D

I'm sure some of you :D's will have a different opinion. :tup:

If you're into nonstop action and cool graphics then this movie is for you. Take it for face value and don't expect much plot development. It was very entertaining to say the least and I really enjoyed it. Good no-brainer summer blockbuster movie.

I can't stand low plot-hi FX movies. The last thing i want to do after paying over $10 per ticket is watch a movie that requires me not to think much about it and just enjoy the eye candy.

But I am a movie snob, I readily admit that.

I just got back from seeing it. I was pretty pleased with it. Lots of action and more than its fair share of hughmor, which I didn't expect. I liked the storyline with the guy and chick well enough and especially between the guy and the car. I'll go see it again when my Dad comes to visit this weekend. :D

I just got back from seeing it. I was pretty pleased with it. Lots of action and more than its fair share of hughmor, which I didn't expect. I liked the storyline with the guy and chick well enough and especially between the guy and the car. I'll go see it again when my Dad comes to visit this weekend. :D

There was a dad and his two young sons in front of us and I thought I was going to die laughing when the kid leaned over to his dad and asked him what maturbate meant. :D

I havent seen it yet but my 2 year old is dying to see it. We bought him the animated movie on dvd and he loves it. He actually sings the first line of the transformers song. Super cute.

I really hope they come out with the toys again. I used to love figuring out how to transform the different robots/cars. They were like a rubix cube, you totally needed the instructions on how to transform them.

Do they stay true to the cartoon in the new movie? I mean, is starscream a Rosie O'Donnell etc?

I personally think they shoulda made a Robotech movie. That series was so much better than Transformers.

I just got the entire Robotech series at a nearby store for under $40. That'll be one VERY unproductive weekend when I crack it open...

Good golly....I have a bad rep on here in regards to movie reviews but this was a grand slam. Killer effects, strong storyline, HOT chicks...I will be seeing this one a few more times before I go to the Philippines.

That should work out great. In several months, it will open there so you can see it again.

That should work out great. In several months, it will open there so you can see it again.

Good point Det.

The weirdest thing over there will be watching NFL Football games at 1am, 4am, and 8am on Mondays and 9am on Tuesdays. :D