[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are YOU doing for the 4th?

peepinmofo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Local fireworks tonight, will have a few friends over for a BBQ and some cocktails followed by viewing the fireworks which we can see from my deck.

Tomorrow I'll hang out with the family by the pool and relax.

Tonight I'll be drinking

I'm going with the folk's to my cousin's house on the 4th.

The 5th I'll be drinking

The 6th I'll be drinking

The 7th, I'll be drinking at my buddy's annual 4th of July weekend party

The 8th I'll be going to my cousin's graduation celebration brucnh at Maggiano's

We had our 4th celebration this past weekend. We had it out at my parents house on the lake. We had family in from all over. We rented a 40 or 50' inflatable water slide for the kids to go down the hill on. Took the kids tubing, and cruised around on the boat and barge. We smoked some chickens and a few briskets, and had a pretty quite 4th. I think this is the first year we didn't have a band out there. A friend of mine just got his Class B fireworks license from the ATF. We put on a show with about $18,000 (wholesale) of fireworks off the dam at the local lake. Supposedly it was the biggest fireworks display to ever take place in our county.

We are having a hugh outdoor bash for my little one. She turns 4 on the 4th. We rented out a park in a neighboring town. 120 people , live music, tons of games for the kids and adults, food both on the grill and catered. We are so psyched that the forecast changed . yesterday we basically had it cancelled but now there is only a late threat of rain that may come around the time the party was winding down anyway.

We are having a hugh outdoor bash for my little one. She turns 4 on the 4th. We rented out a park in a neighboring town. 120 people , live music, tons of games for the kids and adults, food both on the grill and catered. We are so psyched that the forecast changed . yesterday we basically had it cancelled but now there is only a late threat of rain that may come around the time the party was winding down anyway.

Is it these guys?

Edited by alexgaddis

Waiting for my son to be born.

Tell your wife to get it in gear. The last thing you want is for that kid to be born on 07/07/07. It sounds cool until you realize that every other freak will be trying to have their kid on that day today too and you'll be lucky to get a room on the maternity floor.

As for me, I will spend the morning at the Bargain Book Store (which will be having it's semi-annual 1/2 off sale).

I will then cook up some sort of meat.

Then in the evening, I will take my inlaws and 1.5 year-old to go watch some fireworks somewhere.

Then I will come home and be awake all night changing the diapers of my newborn.

:D

I have 7:17 and 12:05 tee times, after which I will indulge in a 3-4 hour nap, then get up and take the wifey and 5 year old to see fireworks. Will likely be our last 4th in the US for a few years.

Tell your wife to get it in gear. The last thing you want is for that kid to be born on 07/07/07. It sounds cool until you realize that every other freak will be trying to have their kid on that day today too and you'll be lucky to get a room on the maternity floor.

As for me, I will spend the morning at the Bargain Book Store (which will be having it's semi-annual 1/2 off sale).

Then in the evening, I will take my inlaws and 1.5 year-old to go watch some fireworks somewhere.

Then I will come home and be awake all night changing the diapers of my newborn.

I was due on 7-7-77, but was born a week late. Yeah thats right... Ill be the big 3-0 in a couple weeks. :D

We're trying everything possible to get the ball going on this labor thing. Little dude just doesn't want to come out.

Tonight a bunch of us are going to one of my buddies for a big catfish fry and lots of beer. We'll probably play washers and baggo and shoot some fireworks for the kids when it's dark. Tomorrow I'm chillin' by the pool and waiting for my daughter's bedroom furniture to be delivered.