[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are YOU doing for the 4th?

peepinmofo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the my daughter and family down in Oregon for the week camping with her brother and his family.I was just gonna veg. But I found a USB turntable and so now I am going to record about a zillion songs off LP's instead.

Tonight a bunch of us are going to one of my buddies for a big catfish fry and lots of beer. We'll probably play washers and baggo and shoot some fireworks for the kids when it's dark. Tomorrow I'm chillin' by the pool and waiting for my daughter's bedroom furniture to be delivered.

Baggo as in Cornhole?

Not doing much tomorrow but a huge pool party on saturday at my friends house ...bought a pair of speedo's today to weat as a goof at this party saturday ...macy's had them for 14 dollars and I realized that I might scare some people when I wear the speedo's saturday ( am only going to wear them for a few minutes ) but I gotta do what I gotta do ... Its gonna look like a a piece of spandex covering a birds nest when I walk out with those bad boys on

BBQ @ my cuz's. Her idiot BF tries to blow up FW, but the cops usually get there after the first volley. He almost got arrested a couple of years ago because he had to "mouth off" to the cops, and I had to step in. :D That's why he's an idiot! Well...............actually he's an idiot for more reasons than that! :D

I'll get out of bed, scratch my ass a few times and go straight to the couch. My name will be Veg tomorrow. And I'm loving it. Just had my teenage step daughter here for a visit this past week. I need some peace.

I'll get out of bed, scratch my ass a few times and go straight to the couch. My name will be Veg tomorrow. And I'm loving it. Just had my teenage step daughter here for a visit this past week. I need some peace.

Working on my backyard in the morning (building planters, laying down mulch), afternoon looks like filet mignon for the family, maybe some fireworks in AC at night along with some gambling. . .

Sitting on my fat-as* drinking a 5th on the 4th! Momma and the kids are outta town so I dont have to do a GD thing but grill me some dead animal flesh, make sure the ice tray is full and watch the Tigers. :D Oh, and of course put out the flag! Sounds like a plan to me! :D

Working on my backyard in the morning (building planters, laying down mulch), afternoon looks like filet mignon for the family, maybe some fireworks in AC at night along with some gambling. . .

Strike my previous answer. I'll be buying an umbrella and sitting under it all day.

Thanks a LOT, GOD!!!

:D

BBQ @ my cuz's. Her idiot BF tries to blow up FW, but the cops usually get there after the first volley.

That's why you try to set it up so everything shoots off at the same time.

Last night are when the big downtown Milwaukee fireworks are (they do it on the 3rd so that all the 'burbs can have their fireworks on the 4th), and it was theoretically awesome - they were shooting them off of the top of the US Bank building (tallest building along the waterfront) and two other locations along the water as well.

Unfortunately, it was raining (and thundering and lightning) so the fireworks were awesome, but inconsistent - we saw what we thought was the grand finale, and started wandering over to see Lewis Black; then what appeared to be the real grand finale happened, so we ran back to the beach; after wandering away, a couple-three more huge volleys went off during the next 45 minutes or so, including one off the top of the building that totally interrupted Black's set and caused him to flip off a skyscraper. The lightning flashing out over the lake during the fireworks was pretty cool.

Black, upon taking the stage, issued pretty much his standard Milwaukee greeting - "You people f*cking amaze me - you come out in a thunderstorm to watch fireworks and drink beer. You are insane."

Today, bike ride and some BBQ.

I swear half of those guys were just in Milwaukee (or at least they're coming by the end of the week).

As Willie once said: On the road again, Just can't wait to get on the road again, The life I love is makin' music with my friends And I can't wait to get on the road again.

We are having the family and some friends over for cookout. Should be a good time.

Figures ... they are now calling for thunderstorms now. They say "scattered" .. hopefully they will scatter away from my house but it is looking pretty gloomy out.