Sign in to follow this  
theeohiostate

Must keep one

T.Green or M.Vick?

Vick was #6 in FF in our scoring last season and has the obvious upside, Green is a walking IR waiting to happen while Vick could be susended any given Sunday.

I'm thinking i have to keep Vick , can anyone talk me into keeping Green over him?

Gotta keep Vick. Even if he gets suspended for the year, which he won't, he'd be worth more than Green. Production will definetely be there, IMO.

Green won't be bad this year but Vicks rushing yards are a goldmine in most leagues. Vick should easily outshine green this year.

Gotta keep Vick. Even if he gets suspended for the year, which he won't, he'd be worth more than Green. Production will definetely be there, IMO.

I agree that you have to keep Vick, although I am not too sure about this suspension thing...it could still happen. Either way, he is a better producer, fantasy-wise. You can always try to pawn him off on someone else.

Reasons for Green

1- Better WRs

2- More accurate passer

3- More consistent week to week

4- No federal indictment looming

With all that, I would have to keep Vick as well. I personally would try to see if anyone wants to unload their #2 for a mid to late pick

Reasons for Green

1- Better WRs

2- More accurate passer

3- More consistent week to week

4- No federal indictment looming

Reasons for Vick

1- Will probably pass Green's production in rushing alone.

2- Dang it I spent to much time on this post.

With all that, I would have to keep Vick as well. I personally would try to see if anyone wants to unload their #2 for a mid to late pick

Fixed

As much as I dislike Vick, Green has a very short and limited future as a QB, even though when he's healthy he's extremely under rated as a FF QB. I'd have to go with Vick given those options.

Keep a close eye on the dog fighting thing - commish Godell hasn't shown any signs of taking his foot off the gas in player disipline and given the evidence we've seen so far regarding the Vick dog-fighting fiasco combined with his other past behaviors, I don't see how he doesn't get whacked at least a few games in the coming season. If the dog fighting charges turn into felony convictions, it could get very ugly for his career.

Edited by Bronco Billy