[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My 4th starts out with a BANG!

alexgaddis

Actually, my 4th started out with a bang too. Yesterday my mailman lost control of his car and PLOWED into my car, which sent it flying into my neighbor's car. . .wheee!!!

If you have myspace, and would like to see the pics:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...;albumId=866426

Actually, my 4th started out with a bang too. Yesterday my mailman lost control of his car and PLOWED into my car, which sent it flying into my neighbor's car. . .wheee!!!

Why couldn't he hit the brakes before finally plowing into the house :D

Why couldn't he hit the brakes before finally plowing into the house :D

A very good question! In many areas, maybe even your own, there is a shortage of mail trucks, so most of the mail carriers drive their own cars, but they drive from the passenger seat so they can put the mail in the mailbox. Well, the guy said his foot got jammed between the gas and the brake while reaching his leg over the console, and BLAMMO.

The postmaster came out to look at all the damage, and he told us that the drivers are given a safety course in how to drive like that. . .I guess the guy wasn't paying attention that day. . .

:D

Can someone post the pics for the myspace impaired?

Those look like fairly new townhomes... why are they next to a trailer home?

Sorry about your car.

A very good question! In many areas, maybe even your own, there is a shortage of mail trucks, so most of the mail carriers drive their own cars, but they drive from the passenger seat so they can put the mail in the mailbox. Well, the guy said his foot got jammed between the gas and the brake while reaching his leg over the console, and BLAMMO.

The postmaster came out to look at all the damage, and he told us that the drivers are given a safety course in how to drive like that. . .I guess the guy wasn't paying attention that day. . .

:D

Are you f'in serious??? :tup: I cannot fathom this being legal. This could be the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Wow. :D

Those look like fairly new townhomes... why are they next to a trailer home?

Sorry about your car.

When we bought the new construction in 2005, we were told that the trailer homes across the street were going to be bought out and be made into more townhouses like ours. . .then the housing market went south and our builder packed up shop and split town. So, we live next to a trailer park. It's ghetto. . .I kinda like it.

As for the car, it was the final gift from the Sheikette's late grandmother, and I don't really like it anyway. I'm kinda hoping the damage will be enough to declare it totaled and I can have the post office cut me a check, to tell the truth. . .

As for the car, it was the final gift from the Sheikette's late grandmother, and I don't really like it anyway. I'm kinda hoping the damage will be enough to declare it totaled and I can have the post office cut me a check, to tell the truth. . .

:D Good luck with that. I mean, if they can't afford proper postal vehicles, you think they're paying you anytime soon? I honestly hope they hook you up, though.