[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auction Draft

Here is my dilemma. We get $100 to complete a roster of 16 players. I usually bid on every player and look for value. Last year I finished dead last. In the last 4 years the team with LT has made the playoffs every year is it worth going after him to make the playoffs or is the RB pool just to deep this year?

:D

Way to difficult to say with an auction. Generally, I don't go with a top tier RB stud as they usually go for about $10-$20 more than I've budgeted for a RB1. I like to try to grab two tier 2 RBs or 1 tier 2 RB and 2 tier 3 RBs and drop money on a stud WR. But it is impossible for me to speculate because I don't know anything about the spending habits for your fellow owners.

Without any further info, I'd say try to make a budget and stick to the plan. If LT falls within your plan, get him. If he doesn't, there are alot of solid options other than LT to anchor your team at RB.

Edited by Tford