[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD

Roo

Not a great o-line, a QB that disappears, and running behind a guy who just got an extension after a good year.

Even for a PPR league his risk is too high at the end of the 1st unless you are going all or nothing or going RB/RB with a less-risk, solid contributor to pair him with (McGahee comes to mind).

Yeah those rumors started early on this year, but I don't really see that being concrete. For me, there's no evidence behind saying MJD will do anything less than he did last year. Same team, same offense, same player. If anything his role should increase (didn't he start off on special teams last year).

To say he will put up lower numbers to me means that you think he will get less touches. I don't think the Jags have any reason to give him less touches, even IF (that's a big IF) Freddy stays healthy all year.

Why is Bush drafted higher? (just throwing that out there)

For my part, I think defenses will be a bit better prepared for him this year.

Bush is drafted higher because he's that much better.

Where on allah's green earth did you pull this absolute pile of schit covered lies from?

agreed. MJD was #2 from converting inside the 10, behind LT.

EVEN is Fred stays healthy, the Jags have the easiest run schedule, top 3 OL, and a solid D that will make a gameclock management style (i.e lots of running) offense the reciepe for winning.

He's short, not small. Thickest legs I've seen since Barry Sanders.

As for teams gameplanning against him MORE this season? You kidding? I think every NFL team studies their opponent inside and out before a game more than any sport. They knew who he was after the 1st game. If you can't tackle him, then you can't stop him.

Great #2RB - should wait until R2 at the earliest and latest to get him. At least 10TD's, that's the floor.

I beg to differ. The Jaguars as a team posted 2,541 yards (3rd best in the league last season) behind "not a great o-line." That is an average of 158.8 yards a game. That is stellar.

No argument regarding last year. However, keep in mind that the Jags also attempted the 4th fewest passes of any NFL team in 2006. This year, the Jags keep yapping about their revamped passing attack. If true, good O-line or bad, the Jags may see a decline in total rushing attempts this year relative to last.

well...Fred taylor has been known to leave games...

I remember he had a ridiculous stat-line against the Eagles last year and ended up leaving before halftime, I think...

and that allowed MJD to have a freak game as well....

their OL is big and allows for hugh gains and they will throw to him some as well..

he will get his touches...they run a very conservative offense...

but he doesn't belong in the top 10....