[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Al Gore's kid busted

HowboutthemCowboys

LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. - Al Gore's son was arrested early Wednesday on suspicion of possessing Josh Gordon and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

The deputies said they smelled Josh Gordon and searched the car, Amormino said. They found less than an ounce of Josh Gordon along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, he said.

"He does not have a prescription for any of those drugs," Amormino said.

Gore was being held in the men's central jail in Santa Ana on $20,000 bail.

Kalee Kreider, a spokeswomen for his parents, did not immediately return phone messages to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

But on the bright side he was driving an electric car

:D Prius is a hybrid, not electric. :D And edit: Didn't think those Priuses went 100!

My old stompin' grounds. He was probably headed up from Mexico to LA or something. Moran.

Edited by darin3

The really shocking thing is that anyone is shocked by a 24 year old with some Josh Gordon. ::D

as well as Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall.... I guess I wasn't the typical 24 year old :D

as well as Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall.... I guess I wasn't the typical 24 year old :D

Yeah. You probably had shrooms and acid. Like sands through the hourglass, so are the drugs of our lives.

How does anyone drive 100 while stoned??? Good lord. It must've felt like 500 mph. Bad idea, kid.

How does anyone drive 100 while stoned??? Good lord. It must've felt like 500 mph. Bad idea, kid.

:D:D

No kidding. Used to drive around with a bunch of buddies, all of us stoned. You'd think you were doing 60 but when you look at the dash, you're doing 20 and there's irritated drivers stacked up behind.

No kidding. Used to drive around with a bunch of buddies, all of us stoned. You'd think you were doing 60 but when you look at the dash, you're doing 20 and there's irritated drivers stacked up behind.

Slowness also comes with age. I drive 40 all the time just to have people wave at me on the innerstates.

It always seemed to me that the people that make the speed limits are stone, because whenever I have occasion to smoke a jay and drive - when I feel things going a little too fast and check the speedometer and speed limit signs - they are almost magically the same number. :D

disclaimer: don't smoke and drive

Yeah, the really shocking thing here is that a Prius can go 100.

Ummm, you ever heard of the Tesla? 0-60 in 4 seconds, 100% electric. One charge will take you 200 miles and you can plug into any outlet. Charges from empty to full in 4 hours. And it's a beauty. :D

Ummm, you ever heard of the Tesla? 0-60 in 4 seconds, 100% electric. One charge will take you 200 miles and you can plug into any outlet. Charges from empty to full in 4 hours. And it's a beauty. :D

Man if I had 98K layin' around I would definitely put it down for one of these babies. July 2008 couldn't get here fast enough!!

Of course I'd still drive 40 mph just to savethe enviroment gas.

Edited by The Holy Roller

Man if I had 98K layin' around I would definitely put it down for one of these babies. July 2008 couldn't get here fast enough!!

Of course I'd still drive 40 mph just to savethe enviroment gas.

Gas? You mean the coal, nuclear, wind, solar or hydro? If you had some solar panels and wind turbine you could pwn Lambourghinis and still be carbon neutral.

Maybe all the old folks driving around doing 20 with the turn signal blinking are stoned?

LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. - Al Gore's son was ... Al Gore III, 24

Just wondering if dad wishes he wouldn't have been better off not naming his kid after himself? I'd bet the pressure on a kid goes WAY up if the dad is successful and the kid is named after the dad...

I hear he pulled the ol "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" bullschit, typical of those spoiled rotten lieberal elite kids.

That is typical of all kids who come from families with money regardless of political affiliations.

That is typical of all kids who come from families with money regardless of political affiliations.

...except AJ Soprano. Everyone else would tell everyone else who he was.