[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michiganders + Fireworks = Bad Idea

wiegie

exhibit a

exhibit b

(warning, both stories are basically tragic)

I read about the woman in exhibit b as it is not far from my house. I didn't realize until this story that she worked there. That's where I get my car washed every week and now I know exactly who she is (the only woman I've ever seen work there). :D

I know the thing is bigger & better fireworks for the consumer. Everybody wants to put on their own professional looking display, but at some point somebody has to realize the average person should not be handling these type of fireworks...and that's coming from someone who as a kid literally blew up everything I could find.

Edited by rajncajn

Me thinks you need to get a ruler. That kiddie stuff you buy is not 3". Maybe 1.5.

+1 :D

I walked by a display of snappers last night after reading that the dude had blown his hand off with only 100 of them. SOOO easy (and inexpensive) to get that many. :D