[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Twiley's kid on the way!

Seattle LawDawg

all Twiley had to do is MOUNT AND SHOOT :D then sit back and enjoy the fruits of his handy work :tup:

Or maybe all Twiley had to do was go out of town so somebody else could mount and shoot... :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil Twiley was born at 6am today (Ed. note: Saturday) weighing in at 8.9 (pounds/ounces). Mom and baby are doing well.

congrats! but it would've been cooler if she could've waited another hour: 7/7/07 at 7 am. twiley, did you ask if she could hold out another hour?

Thanks for the well wishes. I'll post pics later.

We went in at 4:30am on Friday and stalled around 8pm. Labor from that point on was brutal for the wife. She's the talk of the labor and delivery room - both baby and wife are doing well.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'll post pics later.

We went in at 4:30am on Friday and stalled around 8pm. Labor from that point on was brutal for the wife. She's the talk of the labor and delivery room - both baby and wife are doing well.

Sorry to hear this. (and it couldn't have been all that easy on you either--my personal opinion is that the whole pregnancy/labor/delivery process sucks)

(just make sure to tell your wife that the second delivery is usually easier) :D

I'm glad all are well! :D