[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Vick's Property Raided again

DMD

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Poindexter has a vested interest in Bad Newz Kennels...

I get the same vibe offa that guy as well.....the Sheriff included. I could be way off base, but as I said in the orginal thread......that eventually was about Kordell Stewart :D ...I think it's bigger than meets the eye. Time wil tell.

The case moves forward but does not name Vick - I still contend he won't get any charges from this or lose any NFL time because of it.

Th' I'm no law expert, if Vick owns the property and rents to a family member without any formal lease, how he avoids the simple technicality of being the liable homeowner will be interesting, but I think ultimately futile.

When you swing from Vick's sack as much as he does, it's not a requirement to know what you are talking about to post.

:D

Th' I'm no law expert, if Vick owns the property and rents to a family member without any formal lease, how he avoids the simple technicality of being the liable homeowner will be interesting, but I think ultimately futile.

I'm sure that one of Vick's homies will take the rap and get their money ticket off the hook. Perhaps he'll even confess to removing evidence from the crime scene (the wet/dry vac, the floor buffers, and the washer/dryer).

Something to keep in mind as we get closer to draft time.

Whether guilty or not, even if he isnt charged or suspended for this issue, Vick is 1 DUI or drug charge away from spending a significant amount of time on Goodell's "Rape Stand" !

"Fights would end when one dog died or with the surrender of the losing dog, which was sometimes put to death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, electrocution or some other method, according to the documents."

Very sickening...it idoes increasing look as though Vick himself is going to walk from this however. The Feds have not shown that they are implicating him in it.

I'd like Vick to suffer an extremely painful career ending injury that stays with him for the rest of his worthless life, which should be very short indeed.

Wow, that's stone-cold evidence of Vick's innocence. I guess it also explains why somebody had to break into his house to steal a bunch of blood-soaked industrial strength cleaning equipment and why people came out of the woodwork to tell the press that Vick has been involved in dog-fighting for years. :D

And with a mug like this, who can argue with a genius like WaterMan...

http://www.facebook.com/p/Derek_Lane/47908590

:D

I agree with you Swerski. Stone cold is the police saying we have no evidence to link Vick to anything. :D

Except for the fact that it all occurred on HIS property, meaning that he's legally-liable for animal abuse and torture on a massive scale.

During a June search of the property, investigators uncovered the graves of seven pit bulls that were killed by members of "Bad Newz Kennels" following sessions to test whether the dogs would be good fighters, the documents said.

Members of "Bad Newz Kennels" also sponsored and exhibited fights in other parts of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, New Jersey and other states, the filings said.

On Vick's Web site, he lists his birthplace as Newport News, Va., "a.k.a. BadNews

Yep, it sounds like he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it.

Keep on defending Ron Mexico. He'll be in need of friends when he's out of the league in two years. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Except for the fact that it all occurred on HIS property, meaning that he's legally-liable for animal abuse and torture on a massive scale.

Yep, it sounds like he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it.

Keep on defending Ron Mexico. He'll be in need of friends when he's out of the league in two years. :D

link

Here's a link to what Bill posted above. It was also carried in the Rocky Mountain News this morning.

I'm sure the article in the topic post didn't want to include that because all of we race haters would jump to some completely unjustified conclusions...

The fact that Vick wasn't directly implicated would seem to imply that he might just skate on this thing.

It definitely looks better for Vick right now than it did a couple of days ago.

from what i read, another 10 dog bodies were found, and while yet Vick hasn't been named, niether has anyone else yet................. so that to me says anythings wideopen yet

... And, we have no idea if he and a number of co-conspirators havn't already been indicted under seal. If this is the case, the Feds may just be gathering further evidence and information to solidify their case or increase sentecing guidelines that could force a plea instead of a lengthy trial.

He is scum, and I agree with Ursa, (again :D ... :D ), completely on this.

As a Charger fan, the BEST thing that ever happened to the Chargers was trading down with Atlanta, ending the "should we take Vick" argument that was blazing in San Diego (they took LT with the traded pick for those who don't know). If they had taken Vick, they would still be a sh!t franchise. Vick and his act would not have survived this long in San Diego.

The fact that Vick wasn't directly implicated would seem to imply that he might just skate on this thing.

It definitely looks better for Vick right now than it did a couple of days ago.

That's certainly possible. They can't prove that he was an active participant and I'm sure that his cuz and all of his homies will swear up and down that their golden goose had nothing to do with it. Then again, as Pope stated, there's no evidence of a formal lease signed by Vick and his cousin, which would mean that Vick is probably liable for any criminal activity that occurs on that property. I don't think that he'll face any jail time, but I don't see him getting out of this without at least some sort of misdemeanor charge.

Regardless of what happens, his reputation is completely trashed at this point, and deservedly so. There's a special place in hell for people who abuse and torture animals.

LOL at the gullible dummies who support this thug. Do you guys support child molesters as well?

Comparing dog fighting to child molesters? Give me a break.

And btw half of the NFL is "thugs" so maybe you should find another sport.

Edited by broncosn05

They are both twisted. Granted a different brand of twisted but twisted all the same!

Yeah, I'd say that subjecting hundreds of dogs to living in inhumane conditions, rape, torture, mutilation, and death is about on par with child molestation.

Nice justification. Perhaps you should look for a better role model.