[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Vick's Property Raided again

DMD

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does anyone have any good recipes? Seen a good movie lately? :D

There is quiet an engaging conversation regarding the nuances of white v. red clam sauce here :D !

You know who I've been thinking about? Mike Vanderjagt. Guy was the NFL's most accurate kicker, now seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. That one miss negated everything positive he did in his entire career, and now that is all anyone will remember. Man, I don't shoot heroin, but I would if I was that guy.

You know who I've been thinking about? Mike Vanderjagt. Guy was the NFL's most accurate kicker, now seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. That one miss negated everything positive he did in his entire career, and now that is all anyone will remember. Man, I don't shoot heroin, but I would if I was that guy.

What the hell.

He's better than Jason Elling. Too bad Peyton Manning doesn't like him.

Edited by broncosn05

Nah, he had a history of missing big kicks before that one. Off the top of my head...

- 2000 playoffs (I think) vs. Miami, although that was like a 50-yarder

- 2003 "Monday Night Miracle" game vs. TB. The Colts were saved by the stupid "leaping" penalty on Simeon Rice and Vandershank almost missed the 2nd attempt as well.

- 2004 season opener at Foxboro

Something need to happen to Ron Mexico soon to get this thread back on track. :D

Nah, he had a history of missing big kicks before that one. Off the top of my head...

- 2003 "Monday Night Miracle" game vs. TB. The Colts were saved by the stupid "leaping" penalty on Simeon Rice and Vandershank almost missed the 2nd attempt as well.

Something need to happen to Ron Mexico soon to get this thread back on track. :D

Don't worry, he'll do something stupid again soon. Broncos will then remind us that he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, like O.J.

Don't worry, he'll do something stupid again soon. Broncos will then remind us that he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, like O.J.

Well there's no way he gets any punishment from the league until the investigation is over.

I went to the UFO Museum in Roswell a few weeks ago. It was cheesy but interesting.

A centimeter is only 0.3937008 as long as an inch.

Fair enough...but I'm not a Colts fan, and my impression of him before the big miss was probably similiar to most casual observers -- the most accurate kicker in the NFL. Granted he played his home games in a dome which didn't hurt, plus the rest of the division is in the south as opposed to, say, Soldier Field, but still, very impressive. Then he misses the most clutch kick of his career (at home, in the dome), and now he's done. It's always fascinating when someone falls that far.

Come to think of it, he's not unlike Michael Vick...

Fair enough...but I'm not a Colts fan, and my impression of him before the big miss was probably similiar to most casual observers -- the most accurate kicker in the NFL.

He was accurate as hell most of the time and had pretty good range. But he did have "nerves" issues in the big games. To his credit, his horrible season in Dallas seemed to be due more to injury than nerves. But, yeah, the shank against the Steelers destroyed his reputation outside of Indy and was the beginning of the end for him.

0.393700787 to be more precise. :D

That would be accuracy, not precision. :D:tup:

http://honolulu.hawaii.edu/distance/sci122...L5/accprec.html

Precision is the closeness of the answer. Accuracy is whether the answer is correct or not. :D

Accuracy is the degree of closeness to the "true" value of something.

Precision refers to the degree of reproducibility of multiple measurements (i.e., how close the measurements are to one another). For example, standard deviation is a measurement of precision.

Precision refers to the degree of reproducibility of multiple measurements (i.e., how close the measurements are to one another). For example, standard deviation is a measurement of precision.

http://www.answers.com/topic/precision?cat=health

You were using definition 2a, I was using definition 2b.

http://honolulu.hawaii.edu/distance/sci122...L5/accprec.html

Precision is the closeness of the answer. Accuracy is whether the answer is correct or not. :tup:

http://www.answers.com/topic/precision?cat=health

You were using definition 2a, I was using definition 2b.

Yes, I'm using the scientific definition. :D

If there's ever a Huddle award for a thread going off track, this thread will win going away. :D

My chocolate lab eats like a friggin horse. I'm thinking about starting a breeding program and holding dog hot dog eating contests. I will name my operation bad chews kennel. I will invent a "gorge stand", which will hold the critters in place while I shove chocolate rice krispie treats down their throats to condition them. Anyone want to buy a piece of the action at the ground level? This could be hugh. I will be the most exciting playa in the doggie game.

My chocolate lab eats like a friggin horse. I'm thinking about starting a breeding program and holding dog hot dog eating contests. I will name my operation bad chews kennel. I will invent a "gorge stand", which will hold the critters in place while I shove chocolate rice krispie treats down their throats to condition them. Anyone want to buy a piece of the action at the ground level? This could be hugh. I will be the most exciting playa in the doggie game.

I've got a tiger barb that just inhales frozen worms.