[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do in Denver?

McNasty

I've always used just terrain maps and made up my own trails. Google should be helpful though. Are you a big hiker? If so Bear would be my choice. To my knowledge it's the biggest peak in Boulder and the views are awsome.

Yeah, i hike a fair amount around here, but i am at sea level. the idea of taking on a big hike at altitude makes me want to plan on something fairly easy. How tough is Bear? how long a hike, and is it the kind of hike where you have to take a five-minute break every couple of meters?

ATL is still nuts. Hopefully clearer skies are on the way after passing the PE exam.

when are you taking the PE? i have heard it is quite burly, so far as tests go. i'd say good luck, but i know it's not necessary.

i'll say it anyway: :D "Good luck!"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when are you taking the PE? i have heard it is quite burly, so far as tests go. i'd say good luck, but i know it's not necessary.

i'll say it anyway: :D "Good luck!"

Took it in April. Was a doozy, but got the results on Manday saying I passed it. :D

Let me know when and where and I will try to make it...

I am pretty much open for any night, but I think Thursday night would be best for me, being as it's not a school night.

What is a good bar, or area of town to go and hang out? I'll defer to all of you locals for finding a time and place.

Hey McNasty. Louisville is just off Hwy 36 near Boulder where I work. Just so you know... Fort Collins is not actually fort... it's a town north of Denver that is very far from Colorado Springs.

Let me know what the plan is, and I'll try to jump on.,

Hey McNasty. Louisville is just off Hwy 36 near Boulder where I work. Just so you know... Fort Collins is not actually fort... it's a town north of Denver that is very far from Colorado Springs.

Fortunately Atomic has had a few parties that have shown him the best ways to "jump on".

Welcome brack, McRN. :D

looks like i will be off on sunday and monday.... go in most days at either 4p or 2p. keep me posted.....

by any chance, does anyone know if fort collins is actually a fort or a city and who qb'd a div......

hey, you know what? i just googled fort collins...it's not a fort at all.

it's actually a city. and i don't think it's anywhere near colorado springs.

johnny carson, jackie collins, fort ticonderoga... it's all the same.

Maybe McNasty could bring some pictures and a nice bottle of wine...

Edited by untateve

Fortunately Atomic has had a few parties that have shown him the best ways to "jump on".

Welcome brack, McRN. :D

Maybe McNasty could bring some pictures and a nice bottle of wine...

I'm going to kill you.

:D

aiming for a sunday night meeting in denver....anyone up for it?

nasty...i'm also free mon... so i'll leave that up to you

sunday tomorrow or sunday next week? the parents are going to be over tomorrow afternoon, but i'm guessing the latest they'll be here is 7 or 8, after which i can duck out. next sunday i'm sure i'm free.

sunday tomorrow or sunday next week? the parents are going to be over tomorrow afternoon, but i'm guessing the latest they'll be here is 7 or 8, after which i can duck out. next sunday i'm sure i'm free.

i believe tomorrow, but i pm'd nasty to double check

It's tomorrow night. we fly in at around 4:30, and then have to grab the car and check in at the hotel, out in Louisville. So, 7-8ish is the time frame. If we get hammered enough, anybody up for breaking into Coors Field? Always wanted to see a game there.

What's the fastest way to get to Fort Collins, so I can pick up Atomic? Weird, I didn't even know he was in the military. :D

It's tomorrow night. we fly in at around 4:30, and then have to grab the car and check in at the hotel, out in Louisville. So, 7-8ish is the time frame. If we get hammered enough, anybody up for breaking into Coors Field? Always wanted to see a game there.

What's the fastest way to get to Fort Collins, so I can pick up Atomic? Weird, I didn't even know he was in the military. :D

I can walk to Louisville.

I won't... because it's very far, but I could.