[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do in Denver?

McNasty

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i hike a fair amount around here, but i am at sea level. the idea of taking on a big hike at altitude makes me want to plan on something fairly easy. How tough is Bear? how long a hike, and is it the kind of hike where you have to take a five-minute break every couple of meters?

when are you taking the PE? i have heard it is quite burly, so far as tests go. i'd say good luck, but i know it's not necessary.

It takes me about five hours and I'm in pretty good shape and don't stop that much. The best part of the trail is that it's, as I've said before, not too steep. They keep it pretty nice until the end when it gets pretty hard.

Hey McNasty.... Designated Dumbass Huh? I got your DD right here? I hope your aren't any light weight... I will drink your ass under da table boy.

Just name your drink. Plus.. who are we pickin up?

Laphroaig 30-year-old, three fingers, and while you're under the table, make me a sammich, bee-yotch.

That's a pretty classy high end drink for someone that couldn't even ask a girl at the tax office out when she pretty much told you she wanted a one night stand , you spineless gutless circulator. Why don't you just stick to what you are used to...... like Thunderbird. :D:D

That's a pretty classy high end drink for someone that couldn't even ask a girl at the tax office out when she pretty much told you she wanted a one night stand , you spineless gutless circulator. Why don't you just stick to what you are used to...... like Thunderbird. :D:D

Can we keep tiny and throw back mcnasty?

(I just checked and tiny has started 27 threads and they are all in the fantasy advice forum.)

Can we throw both of them back?

Edited by wiegie

Can we keep tiny and throw back mcnasty?

(I just checked and tiny has started 27 threads and they are all in the fantasy advice forum.)

Can we throw both of them back?

My grandpappy used to say: "Never throw back a fish that's bigger than you," wieg. That's why I let tiny hang around.

Well, that and he's my desiganted driver. and he gives a mean footrub. :D

My grandpappy used to say: "Never throw back a fish that's bigger than you," wieg. That's why I let tiny hang around.

You want lotion with that foot rub? Can I use my tongue?

Get off the phone..... :D

You want lotion with that foot rub? Can I use my tongue?

Get off the phone..... :D

i know that there are a lot of lesbo fem-nazis up in hubolt... are you two the sole gay couple? we don't mind your kind hanging out with us, just don't expect to go to any ghey bars

so far it sounds like az, atomic, thews, and myself are available...haven't heard back from sundaynfl yet.

edit: rhino is in steamboat and sends his regards.

Edited by Bier Meister