[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

drink shots

isleseeya

Pineapple upside down cake

Put equal parts Vanilla Stoli and Pineapple juice into a shaker with ice and shake it up

Strain it into shot or shooter type glasses

Pour a small amount of Grenadine in each shot glass so there's a layer of red on the bottom

Consume!

Purple Hooters!

1/3 Chambord (some cheap bars use Rasberry Schnapps instead)

1/3 Vokda

1/3 Sweet and Sour

Shaken over ice and pour

Tastes like rasberry kool-aid, but be careful....

Edited by BillyBalata

Snakebite - Yukon Jack with a splash of lime juice, chilled. Tasty and strong.

Finally somthing that isn't girly. (Yukon = 101 proof)

Try a Cement Mixer, take two shot glasses, fill one with Baily's Irish, the other 1/2 full of straint lime juice. Poor the contents of the Baily's into your mouth, then top it off with the lime juice. Close mouth, 'mix it up' in your mouth... fun fun fun!

Going to a huge party tomorrow

Wanted to know if you can recommend any type of shots to do ..something tasty but that still packs a punch

Let me know and TIA

These are real shots:

Four Horse Men

Kentucky Dog Farm

Gorilla Fart

Siberian Out House

Any one of those are detrimental to your sobriety. The Four Horsemen alone is 1 shot of Tequila, 1 shot of Jim Bean, 1 shot of Jagermeiser and one shot of Vodka. If you wanna be drunk, take two of those and call me in the morning.

No jaeger for me ..retired that in college ..I got tired of seeing my dinner on the street at the end of the night

You wont even taste it. The Dog Farm is burtal so be warned, they get nastier the lower you go.

In fact it was over a Gorilla Fart that we came up with the idea of mirrored toilet bowls. So you can watch while you poop :D

Edited by cliaz

Salt-Tequilla-Lime/Lemon

or...Mudslides are good, and most ABC stores have them pre-made...just slap it in the freezer.

:D Dude that is so chick-ish. Might as well grab a 6-pack of Zimas and a pack of Virginia Slims while you are at it.

:D

These are real shots:

Four Horse Men

Kentucky Dog Farm

Gorilla Fart

Siberian Out House

Any one of those are detrimental to your sobriety. The Four Horsemen alone is 1 shot of Tequila, 1 shot of Jim Bean, 1 shot of Jagermeiser and one shot of Vodka. If you wanna be drunk, take two of those and call me in the morning.

That is evil ...and in 85 degree heat tomorrow a recipe for a disaster ..what's the siberian outhouse shot ?

Irish Car Bomb.

12 oz of Guinness in a pint glass. 1 shot of Bailys Irish Cream. Drop shot glass into Guinness and drink as a shot

Mind Eraser.

Fill pint glass with ice. Fill glass 1/3 with vodka. Float 1/3 glass Kahlua over the vodka. Float 1/3 glass seltzer water over Kahlua. (The layering is real important) place straw in glass. Drink all of it through straw as a shot.