[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Technology is awesome !

Menudo

Well, this might be old news to some of you, but, my wife and I haven't had a new car in about 4 years. She actually went out and got a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It had about 44,000 miles on it.

Of course, my interest went to the toys that were on this thing. It has an awesome GPS system, Sirius Satellite Radio, and it integrates my Blackberry's Bluetooth into a built in phone system on the computer. It is so cool, I can just press a button and say "Call so and so", and it starts ringing through the car's speakers and you just talk. I'm not even sure where the microphone is. So freaking cool. It has a nice 6-disc changer as well. All of that is built into the computer system. It is sooooo cool. It is like Kit from Knight Rider.

Other cool things are that the seat and mirrors set to your positions when you use your key fob to unlock. It has an automatic starter, which will be really nice in the winter. It has separate temp settings for both the driver and passenger, which will be nice, because my wife and I seem to have different body temps.

I know I'm probably behind on the times, and many of you have vehicles with the above already, but, I'm loving it !!!! :D

Awesome car Menudo !!!! :D

Top Notch, Top Notch........ Bravo !!!! :tup:

Wow, that sounds cool. If there is anyone who deserves cool things, it is you. :D

Thanks guys.

Don't worry...I believe Phil Collins singing today is still worse for the environment.

:D

:D

Well, this might be old news to some of you, but, my wife and I haven't had a new car in about 4 years. She actually went out and got a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It had about 44,000 miles on it.

Of course, my interest went to the toys that were on this thing. It has an awesome GPS system, Sirius Satellite Radio, and it integrates my Blackberry's Bluetooth into a built in phone system on the computer. It is so cool, I can just press a button and say "Call so and so", and it starts ringing through the car's speakers and you just talk. I'm not even sure where the microphone is. So freaking cool. It has a nice 6-disc changer as well. All of that is built into the computer system. It is sooooo cool. It is like Kit from Knight Rider.

Other cool things are that the seat and mirrors set to your positions when you use your key fob to unlock. It has an automatic starter, which will be really nice in the winter. It has separate temp settings for both the driver and passenger, which will be nice, because my wife and I seem to have different body temps.

I know I'm probably behind on the times, and many of you have vehicles with the above already, but, I'm loving it !!!! :D

My Acura TL has all these things and more. I admit I was pretty blown away at first too but I'm sure a lot of cars have this type of technology. The thing I like most about the TL is that everything is voice activated ... just say it, the car does it ...... "temparture 64 degrees", "call home", "XM Channel 101". :D

Edited by theprofessor

My Acura TL has all these things and more. I admit I was pretty blown away at first too but I'm sure a lot of cars have this type of technology. The thing I like most about the TL is that everything is voice activated ... just say it, the car does it ...... "temparture 64 degrees", "call home", "XM Channel 101". :D

Mine is voice activated for the phone, I wonder if it is voice activated for other things. Their is a voice button beside my phone button that I haven't tried yet. :D

Mine is voice activated for the phone, I wonder if it is voice activated for other things. Their is a voice button beside my phone button that I haven't tried yet. :D

If it's similar to mine the 2nd button is to hang up the phone. Have fun with the new ride.