Sign in to follow this  
cliaz

So I hear...

Basically there is a way to beat a DUI [not a DWI] each and every time. You know those small 1 oz liq. bottles you can get in the mini-bars or on a flight? Keep two or three of those in your car sealed. If you ever get pulled over and you have been drinking make sure you do the following:

1. Turn off your car and throw your keys on the floor board.

2. Keep your window 1/6 of the way rolled down or enough to where yuo cant stick your entire arm in the window.

3. When the officer rolls up to your window pull out all the little bottle and crack them open right in front of him. make sure they are sealed when he rolls up.

4. Chug them all right in front of the officer.

He will be very pissed off and you will get a ticket for having open containers in your car but he can't prove that you had anything to drink prior to him witnessing you cracking open the bottles and chugging them right in front of him.

alternatively... don't drink and drive

That would be the most prudent choice... and in California, if you refuse blood or breath tests, you automatically lose your driver's license for a YEAR, which is longer than the restriction you'd get with a DUI.

I personally do not recommend cliaz's suggestion in ANY state. :D

Remember when you run to make a left and then another left. Cops are trained to make a right and the next right to find you. I'm just saying is all... :D

cliaz, your genius continues to amaze. don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

cliaz, your genius continues to amaze. don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Lighten up, Francis.

To be very honest and not at all to suggest that I condone drinking and driving because really I don't, however, I have heard something very close to this from a group of police that I am friends with. BTW - that group of police, (and not saying that about all of them), are some of the worst offenders.

Lighten up, Francis.

:D ..........just had a visual of that Drill Sgt.

Remember when you run to make a left and then another left. Cops are trained to make a right and the next right to find you. I'm just saying is all... :D

Had a Cop for a neighbor........he said i Drank to much.........guy knew his stuff..........except the part about his wife being a big fan of my sunday summer blender drinks........she was Hawt......... :D

Lighten up, Francis.

this is what i think your dreams must be like ...

cliaz is actually correct. back in college i got into an accident after a night of drinking. leaving the lot of the bar, i took a turn too fast and a little too sharp and hit a parked car pretty good. unfortunately the owner of the car was nearby and saw it all. nice guy though, didnt call the cops, we just exchanged info and thought that was it. being a little frazzled, went back into the bar with my friends and had another drink. about 30 minutes later, cops come into the joint and have me paged over the intercom. somehow they caught wind of the accident and ran my plates. they took me outside, did the whole sobriety test thing, i failed miserably. spent the night in the can for dui. lawyer ended up getting it reduced to a reckless driving due to the fact that i drank after driving and getting into the accident. thus the breathalizer's results were not valid.

Edited by dmarc117

cliaz is actually correct. back in college i got into an accident after a night of drinking. leaving the lot of the bar, i took a turn too fast and a little too sharp and hit a parked car pretty good. unfortunately the owner of the car was nearby and saw it all. nice guy though, didnt call the cops, we just exchanged info and thought that was it. being a little frazzled, went back into the bar with my friends and had another drink. about 30 minutes later, cops come into the joint and have me paged over the intercom. somehow they caught wind of the accident and ran my plates. they took me outside, did the whole sobriety test thing, i failed miserably. spent the night in the can for dui. lawyer ended up getting it reduced to a reckless driving due to the fact that i drank after driving and getting into the accident. thus the breathalizer's results were not valid.

Hello, Ted Kennedy.

Basically there is a way to beat a DUI [not a DWI] each and every time. You know those small 1 oz liq. bottles you can get in the mini-bars or on a flight? Keep two or three of those in your car sealed. If you ever get pulled over and you have been drinking make sure you do the following:

2. Keep your window 1/6 of the way rolled down or enough to where yuo cant stick your entire arm in the window.

3. When the officer rolls up to your window pull out all the little bottle and crack them open right in front of him. make sure they are sealed when he rolls up.

He will be very pissed off and you will get a ticket for having open containers in your car but he can't prove that you had anything to drink prior to him witnessing you cracking open the bottles and chugging them right in front of him.

You need a hugh set of balls to pull this off

In most states that I know of you would have to throw the keys out the window without the cop seeing it. You can get a DUI for sleeping it off in your vehicle if you have the keys in the vehicle with you!

I could be wrong, but as a cop described it to me:

The DUI is given to the "Person in control of the Vehicle".

The vehicle does not have to be on.

If you are sleeping and drunk in the car, and the keys are in the vehicle you can still get a DUI.

In the backseat and drunk is a gray area, but he can still give the ticket and let the courts figure it out.

Don't drive drunk is the only way I know of beating a DUI!

Edit for:

Looks like Tbimm and I have the same info.

Edited by rocknrobn26

I could be wrong, but as a cop described it to me:

The DUI is given to the "Person in control of the Vehicle".

The vehicle does not have to be on.

If you are sleeping and drunk in the car, and the keys are in the vehicle you can still get a DUI.

In the backseat and drunk is a gray area, but he can still give the ticket and let the courts figure it out.

Don't drive drunk is the only way I know of beating a DUI!

Edit for:

Looks like Tbimm and I have the same info.

My cop friends have told me "If you feel the need to stay close to your vehicle while you sober up LOSE YOUR KEYS."

Hello, Ted Kennedy.

the day after the accident i held a press conference to apologize to all my friends and family. i then admitted myself into rehab and confessed of my addiction to alcohol. i apologized again.