Sign in to follow this  
KevinL

WalMart Oil Change

Anyway, since then, no way I let PepBoys do service on any car of mine.

Wow, all they had to do was cross-thread a lug on my car to lose my business. I will never go to pep boys for any product or service.

Why would anyone think a company that chooses to call itself PepBoys would be a quality merchant?

I live in an upscale town, and the wal-mart there is actually pretty nice place to shop for groceries. There are hotties everywhere.

:D

I think you accidentally stumbled into Costco.

My Wal-Mart has started offering discount cirsumcisions. ??-

:D

I think you accidentally stumbled into Costco.

Not the Durham Costco, of that I can assure you.

Walmart imports using my company ...it is absolutely scary how much cargo they import , more than any other company imports into the US

So I guess I answered my own question before as it appears walmart is not going away for sure anytime soon

Real men change their own oil , and with Mobil one I might add. Just ask Puddy. :D
I'm a real man. I do all my own automotive work and change the oil as needed on my minivan. The one thing I don't do though is change the oil in my daily driver Cavalier. Due to wonderful automotive engineering, GM decided to put the oil filter in the most inaccessible area of the vehicle. If you have small hands, there are several ways to get to the filter. But I have fat sausage hands and fingers and it's nearly impossible to get my hand up into the back of the engine.

I go to Wal-Mart because it's cheap, usually quick, and I don't have to mess with it.