[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice please

i was hoping you all could give me some advice on a trade offer i have recently recieved. i am in a 12 team auction keeper league with a salary of $175. We are only able to retain up to $80 of our salary. The trade that has been offered is Travis Henry @ $9 and TJ Houshmandzadeh @ $4 for Marc Bulger @ $21 ( i would be giving up bulger). The other players i am currently retaining is:

Tony Romo @ $1

Deangelo Williams @ $20

Donald Driver @ $4

Reggie Wayne @ $22

Chris Cooley @ $1

Shayne Graham @ $1

Chicago Defense @ $1

I am undecided about a couple of bench players that i am going to keep but that is insignificant in this case. if i accept this i would be pretty well set at the WR and decent #2 options at RB. have heard mixed reviews on romo but could put up good numbers. bulger will have another great year but am tempted to pull the trigger on this deal. please let me know what you all think. Thanks

I agree with the General. Pull the trigger on this one. Henry will have a good year for you, but you need another QB. I would not want my starting QB to be Romo all year. Your WRs will be solid in Wayne, Housh, and Driver. Plus you need Henry with Williams as your only other RB keeper.

Wow. You get a potential top 10 RB and a potential top 10 WR, and you save $7 in cap space to boot? Your WRs will be untouchable, your RBs will be solid and you'll have enough cap room to pursue a #1/upper #2/top rookie FF RB and still get a solid starting QB to play QBBC with Romo.

Your team has the beginnings of championship potential here. I'd make that deal in a hurry if I were you.