Sign in to follow this  
Flip_Side

Homerun Derby

Who you guys got winning this tonight?

I'll be rooting for Holliday and Howard. When I read Rios I laughed a bit.

Funny how everyone in Colorado loves Holliday now. I've had his jersey for 2 years. :D

I'll be rooting for Holliday and Howard. When I read Rios I laughed a bit.

Funny how everyone in Colorado loves Holliday now. I've had his jersey for 2 years. :D

Outside of him (Holliday), who else is there to cheer for? A washed up Todd Helton???? Colorado SHOULD have traded him this past offseason and actually got something for him. I mean they're the perrinial cellar dwellars in the NL West. I dont see them doing much to attempt to move up even the slightest.

Outside of him (Holliday), who else is there to cheer for? A washed up Todd Helton???? Colorado SHOULD have traded him this past offseason and actually got something for him. I mean they're the perrinial cellar dwellars in the NL West. I dont see them doing much to attempt to move up even the slightest.

I root for Atkins but thats mostly because I have him on a couple of fantasy teams. I also like this Toutowski kid ( I know i spelled his name wrong) I think he will explode next year at least as far as SS go and I will definintley be targeting him as an a strong value pick for 08 drafts.

Derby wise...Ryan Howard, he comes off as a class act and a good young role model for the league

Edited by Tally

If the game is in San Francisco, why are they wearing Cubs' numbers on the special spamshirts? :D

I root for Atkins but thats mostly because I have him on a couple of fantasy teams. I also like this Toutowski kid ( I know i spelled his name wrong) I think he will explode next year at least as far as SS go and I will definintley be targeting him as an a strong value pick for 08 drafts.

Derby wise...Ryan Howard, he comes off as a class act and a good young role model for the league

I like Holliday, Atkins, Corpas, and Spilborghs with a little bit of Matsui. But hate Helton.

First Round

Guerrero 5

Holliday 5

Rios 5

Pujols 4

Morneau 4

Howard 3

Fielder 3

Ordonez 2

Second Round

Rios 12 (17)

Guerrero 9 (14)

Holliday 8 (13)

Pujols 9 (13)

Finals

Rios

Guerrero

Edited by broncosn05

Ordonez shouldn't be in it.

forget ordonez ..in principal how is Alex Rios in this ??? i do not think he has ever hit more than 20 or even 20 hr in any season

When I read Rios I laughed a bit.
forget ordonez ..in principal how is Alex Rios in this ??? i do not think he has ever hit more than 20 or even 20 hr in any season

He's hit more than Ordonez and is tied with Holliday.

Edited by broncosn05

Guess I was off on rios ..still do not consider him a home run hitter and do not expect him to advance any farther ..then again I could be wrong

:footperhapsinmouth:

I guess it won't be howard ....I am surprised at his power outage for this event

Okay..change it up to Vlad and Pujols.

Wow, Rios is ballin.

I'm sick of these announcers saying I don't know who they are. SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!in idiots.

Very impressed with rios all in all ..had no clue he could hit hr's like that .... Vlad though remains one of my all time favorites ..and old school baby with no batting gloves

I just lost a ton of money. My friend picked Vlad from the beginning, he hit the jackpot.