[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iphone Fans are Dumb!

spain

Eight $100 bills? THat photo looks like 10 grand.

Spain it's a small internet/laptop that makes phone calls. It is dumb to wait and overpay, I won't get one but they are pretty pretty fricking cool. I don't blame anyone for wanting one.

Can't wait to see where this technology is in another year.

Don't want one ...have my ipod and have my blackberry which includes a keyboard ...and have my good looks which is most important of all

Yep, I have a Blackberry 8703, which has E-mail, Internet, GPS, Games, text messaging, etc...... and a nice keyboard. I also have an Ipod, so, I have no interest in this phone.

Eight $100 bills? THat photo looks like 10 grand.

From my many years of scalping tickets and handling massive loads of cash I can say without doubt that he is holding 16 grand.

Edited by Cyclones

Watch the video...its not the $800 he made but the boat loads of money the dumb lady brought to "buy out the store". :D

I wish we could see her reaction afterwards....

I had a plan to stock up on PS3's during the holidays by pre-ordering one from 3 or 4 different stores...

she is a sucker...plain and simple...

I saw the iphone up close this past week and I have two words: real internet. :droooooool:

Another two words: "fantasy football"

The screen is so clear, it's sick. That alone makes me want one assuming it is compatable enough with PCs.

My 2 year old+ Treo 650 does more stuff than the iPhone can. It might only max out at 2GB worth of mp3's, but I can always invest in another SD card to load and carry. No video on the iphone, and the camera isn't much better than existing technology. No wifi, but do you REALLY need wi-fi internet sitting in a park or at a baseball game or in traffic? Oh yeah, I can swap out batteries as well.

I'm a big Mac fan, but this is pure hype.

My 2 year old+ Treo 650 does more stuff than the iPhone can. It might only max out at 2GB worth of mp3's, but I can always invest in another SD card to load and carry. No video on the iphone, and the camera isn't much better than existing technology. No wifi, but do you REALLY need wi-fi internet sitting in a park or at a baseball game or in traffic? Oh yeah, I can swap out batteries as well.

Yup. My old PocketPC phone was the same. It had "real Internet" too. It had a really nice touch screen. It had a full version of Windows Media Player on it. It ran Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. It's best feature was the Nintendo emulator. It was perfect. In fact, that's it's only use now. I hated carrying a brick-shaped object for a phone. I now only want my phone to make an receive calls.

[quote name='Pope Flick' date='7/10/07 2:52pm' post='2086837'

Me too, but im anxious to see what v2 has up its sleeve. Hopefully faster net connection speed, replacable battery and other tweaks then i'll be all over it. The Treo650 has been great -- dropped it a hundred times and it just runs, but just like everything else its getting old.

Yup. My old PocketPC phone was the same. It had "real Internet" too. It had a really nice touch screen. It had a full version of Windows Media Player on it. It ran Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. It's best feature was the Nintendo emulator. It was perfect. In fact, that's it's only use now. I hated carrying a brick-shaped object for a phone. I now only want my phone to make an receive calls.

The iPhone's size is pretty impressive too. That was one of my biggest concerns before seeing it and I'm sold. I just don't want to shell out $600 for it.

the iPhone makes my 650 look like a pile of garbage. Yes it had internet, but on such a small, limited screen best only when viewing Palm-coded pages. It had email, but this phone instantly synched up with my Mailbox on my G5 without hassle, and it's so much easier to read the mail on this one and attached photos. The iPhone can't take video, but the camera takes WAY better pictures than the treo ever could and the screen, as noted, displays the photos way better than the 650. I can hold a Nano's worth of tunes on the iPhone with plenty of room for my pix and stuff. Don't care about having to swap out battery, still don't understand this argument from people. And the first time you are stuck waiting for your wife in the car while she's in "Jo Anns Fabrics" or somethign, and you are in your car on NFL.com will make you appreciate the WiFi!

I liked my Treo, I love this iPhone.

Classic. Anyone who flashes money like that and has a get rich quick scam always ends up eating it in the end. Now that was classic.

On another note. I haven't seen one yet but when the price drops down I am going to get one. It looks just too good.

the iPhone makes my 650 look like a pile of garbage. Yes it had internet, but on such a small, limited screen best only when viewing Palm-coded pages. It had email, but this phone instantly synched up with my Mailbox on my G5 without hassle, and it's so much easier to read the mail on this one and attached photos. The iPhone can't take video, but the camera takes WAY better pictures than the treo ever could and the screen, as noted, displays the photos way better than the 650. I can hold a Nano's worth of tunes on the iPhone with plenty of room for my pix and stuff. Don't care about having to swap out battery, still don't understand this argument from people. And the first time you are stuck waiting for your wife in the car while she's in "Jo Anns Fabrics" or somethign, and you are in your car on NFL.com will make you appreciate the WiFi!

I liked my Treo, I love this iPhone.

To each their own. I saw an iPhone the other day, and asked to take a look at it, and when the light reflected off the full glass surface (good luck on a 3 foot drop with that) there was a big greasy cheek print covering the entire thing. Nasty. You do know you could already hold a Nano's worht of mp3's on your treo, right? Also, I just don't think FASTER internet and a BETTER camera justify the price, because in the end if I need fast inernet I can wait until I get home and if I need better pictures than what a phone can provide (and it's really only handy at the scene of an accident, because I'm not 21 taking picutres in bars) then I bust out my camera outfit.

To each their own. I saw an iPhone the other day, and asked to take a look at it, and when the light reflected off the full glass surface (good luck on a 3 foot drop with that) there was a big greasy cheek print covering the entire thing. Nasty. You do know you could already hold a Nano's worht of mp3's on your treo, right? Also, I just don't think FASTER internet and a BETTER camera justify the price, because in the end if I need fast inernet I can wait until I get home and if I need better pictures than what a phone can provide (and it's really only handy at the scene of an accident, because I'm not 21 taking picutres in bars) then I bust out my camera outfit.

Camera outfit?

Right, to each his own. The glass wipes off easily enough, no biggee. Not gonna drop it intentionally to test, but so far numerous sites online are and it seems to be pretty durable. I could put a Nano's worth of songs on my Treo, sure, if i bought a big enough card. But why bother? It's awkward, it has a crappy player and it looks bad. But the phone is just simply not intended for you if you are just not interested in these features, but it doesn't make the phone "hype".

Right, to each his own. The glass wipes off easily enough, no biggee. Not gonna drop it intentionally to test, but so far numerous sites online are and it seems to be pretty durable. I could put a Nano's worth of songs on my Treo, sure, if i bought a big enough card. But why bother? It's awkward, it has a crappy player and it looks bad. But the phone is just simply not intended for you if you are just not interested in these features, but it doesn't make the phone "hype".

To each his own is right. I'm waiting to see how the iphone impacts creation of other devices. I don't understand all the bashing either. You don't like it don't buy it.

I'm not.