[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

favorite football announcer

tarantula

Collinsworth. Always has input that enhances the intelligent fan's enjoyment.

Unless he's calling a Steeler game, in which case he becomes a moran of the first order. Myron Cope (in his day) was great.

When Kevin Colaboro does football he is the best. Madden in a landslide. I break out into near-tears laughing about ten times per Madden broadcast. Everybody else is too vanilla to really be liked or disliked.

I'm not a fan of many announcers. I always wonder what it would be like to watch a football game without them. Maybe if the station just piped the sound in from the loudspeaker instead. I don't know, it might make it a little less interesting but you wouldn't have to listen to some of the annoying guys they have in the booth these days.

Kieth Jackson is by far and away the best in the NCAA.

I can't stand Madden, because he dumbs it down so much. I used to really like Pat Summerall. If I had to go with one crew that is currently calling games, I'd go with Aikman and Buck.

Kieth Jackson is by far and away the best in the NCAA.

I can't stand Madden, because he dumbs it down so much. I used to really like Pat Summerall. If I had to go with one crew that is currently calling games, I'd go with Aikman and Buck.

I, The Holy Roller, agree with the above statements. :D