[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who to take at 10 and 15?

cblhb

Here's my problem. I pick 10th in the draft (12 team league). The League is PPR and QB td = 6 pts. S-draft

What RB should I hope for to still be there at 10.

On my second pick (15th overall), And should i shoot for a stud WR like steve smith, or pick up a second RB?

Here's my problem. I pick 10th in the draft (12 team league). The League is PPR and QB td = 6 pts. S-draft

What RB should I hope for to still be there at 10.

On my second pick (15th overall), And should i shoot for a stud WR like steve smith, or pick up a second RB?

Bring a cheat sheet to the draft either from a site that you trust or your own rankings, or a combo of both. All players should be arranged in tiers to help you decide if a certain player is worth drafting at a certain spot. At #10, you will probably be deciding between a tier 2 RB or a tier 1 WR. The number of players at each position drafted before you, and the number left in each tier, and your best guess of what the owners will do with their next picks will be your determining factors for who to pick at 10 and 15. In most drafts, a lot of RBs are drafted in the first round, and in your case, probably the best receiving RBs will be off the board at 10. Maybe you will get lucky and some other idiot owners will go after WRs or Peyton in the 1st, and Westbrook, Bush or Addai will fall to you. Even if they don't, I would still probably take the top RB available and a WR at 15.

If someone slips, Willie Parker for example that makes it easy. But if not, I'd be trying to snag Ronnie Brown at 10 and feel good about it... Some sites aren't giving him that high of a ranking, but he'll carry the load with new man cam at the helm... I think he has a high ceiling!!! I like Maroney at 15!!