[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For You Married Folks Only

The Holy Roller

Mrs HR has been away on a business trip for 7 days. I'm sorta feeling the urge. That got me to wondering about the rest of the married Huddlers. What's the longest you've gone, you know, solo since you've been married? My personal worst(best?) is 30 days.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know exactly but I'd say around the 30 day range when we were going through some crap. Sex was the best when she was pregnant, she wanted it all the time.

In the Muck household, pregnancy from the end of the first trimester until 3-4 months after the birth = abstinance

Some of us that just had children can confirm this is baout the same in other households..... too bad my newborn is only 10 weeks so have a while to go till I get the full access... luckily there are other ways for her to... umm.... release some pressure

Kid #1 = lots of issues w/ the pregnancy; nothing for a long time

Kid #2 = scared that it'd be a repeat of pregnancy #1 led to nothing for a long time

Kid #3 = great for the first trimester ... then bupkiss

Seems to take nearly a year from the birth until the sexlife is back to normal (whatever that is).

Do mean the length of time you havent had sex during your marriage, or the length of time you havent had sex with your wife during your marriage... :D

Originally meant with the wife. Sex with your hand doesn't count. Or sheep. :D

Edited by The Holy Roller

I think this is pretty common.

Our first gyn told us to have sex up to the very end. He said sometimes a good aggitation would get the birth process started. I don't know if that's the truth (DocC?) but we sure believed him. Of course he looked just like Uncle Fester from the Adam's Family so we took everything he told us as the gospel. :D

Mrs HR has been away on a business trip for 7 days. I'm sorta feeling the urge. That got me to wondering about the rest of the married Huddlers. What's the longest you've gone, you know, solo since you've been married? My personal worst(best?) is 30 days.

Maybe 20 days :D